Cupecoy, St. Martin, Caribbean
3 br, 3 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Bed, 2 King bed-twins pushed together
2 minute drive to grocery store
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Ceiling fan, Computer, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, HD plasma TV, Microwave, Safe, Washer
You can’t get much closer to the surf and sand than this waterfront home in Cupecoy. Nestled in the gated community of Shore Point, it’s one of our top St. Martin holiday rentals. St. Martin’s white sandy beaches, eclectic nightlife and temperate climate make it an ideal Caribbean getaway.
Sip at a cocktail while lounging in the sun on one of the terrace’s cushioned sun beds—they sit underneath palm trees and face the turquoise waters of the sea ahead. Afterwards, go for a swim in the uniquely designed pool, then keep things simple with a casual barbecue—you can dine alfresco under the shaded portion of the terrace. Also included with the rental are the services of a housekeeper, pool maintenance attendant and a night watchman.
From the patio, you can step into the villa’s living room that features a neutral color scheme, open-concept design and exotic accents. Here you can relax on the plush, U-shaped sofa and watch TV. Just behind the couch is the interior dining area that flows into a kitchen that is fully equipped with appliances ranging from a dishwasher to a blender for fresh fruit smoothies.
The villa’s three individually decorated bedrooms will comfortably sleep up to six guests, and children are welcome here, making it an ideal spot for families. All rooms include air conditioning, ceiling fans and private, en-suite bathrooms with showers. In the master suite you’ll find a king size bed, while the other two rooms’ twin beds can be converted into kings.
This villa’s best highlight is that it’s located directly on the beach. It’s also only a two-minute drive to the nearest grocery store and just 15 minutes away from the restaurants, markets and nightlife spots of the capital, Marigot.
Please Note: The size and nature of Cupecoy Beach may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns. Renters are encouraged to explore Mullet Bay Beach as an alternative only a 2 minute drive from the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please be advised that beachfront villas come with a chance of public nudity since the beaches in St. Martin are not private. Although nudity is officially prohibited, it is still known to occur.
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds (can be converted to a King), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds (can be converted to a King), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms living room and kitchen
- Plasma TV
- DVD player
- Satellite TV in living area
- Stereo (CD/Tape)
- Ceiling fan
- Wireless internet
- Voltage 110
- Coffee machine
- Electric gate to villa
- Gas BBQ
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Night watchman
- Pool service
At Extra Cost
- Villa pre-stocking (advance notice required)
- In-house chef (advance notice required)
- Activities and excursions
- Car hire
Points of Interest:
- Located in Cupecoy
- 15 minute drive to Marigot
- 2 minute drive to grocery store
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed