Etoile de Mer
Cupecoy, St. Martin, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
4 King Bed
15 minute drive to town
5 minute walk to grocery store
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Generator, HD plasma TV, Microwave, Safe, Satellite television , Washer, Wireless Internet Access
Enjoy a tropical holiday in this beachfront villa in the gated community of Shore Pointe along Cupecoy Beach. Boasting views of the Sea and the islands of Saba and Sint Eustatius, this luxury home is one of our top St. Martin villas. St. Martin boasts a temperate climate, a vibrant nightlife scene and beautiful beaches.
You could easily spend a whole day relaxing on the sun deck—comfy chaise loungers surround a swimming pool and look out over the turquoise waters ahead, while those needing shade can retreat to the covered portion of the terrace. Here you’ll find an elegant outdoor living space with plenty of seating as well as an alfresco dining area. Also included in your stay are the services of a housekeeper and night watchman.
From the terrace, head inside the villa through large sliding glass doors that open up to the living room. This open-concept space includes a relaxed decor style with wooden accents and comfy sofas and armchairs that face a flatscreen TV. Sitting adjacent is the indoor dining table as well as a kitchen that’s fully equipped with modern appliances and gadgets that range from a blender to a wine Euro-cave and a dishwasher.
Up to eight guests can comfortably stay in this home’s four bedrooms that offer equal amenities, making it a good choice for a group of friends or couples traveling together. All suites include king size beds, TVs, spacious en-suite bathrooms and private balconies with sea views.
This villa sits on Cupecoy Beach, an intimate, clothing-optional spot. Other beaches, like Long Bay, Plum Bay and Baie Rouge are found just five minutes or less away. The closest restaurants and grocery store are a three-minute walk from the home, while the eateries and clubs along Maho’s main street are an eight-minute drive away.
Please Note: The size and nature of Cupecoy Beach may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns. Renters are encouraged to explore Mullet Bay Beach as an alternative only a 2 minute drive from the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please be advised that beachfront villas come with a chance of public nudity since the beaches in St. Martin are not private. Although nudity is officially prohibited, it is still known to occur.
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower/Bath/Tub
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower/Bath
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower/Bath
- Bedroom 4: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En suite, Shower/Bath
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms living room and kitchen
- Plasma TV
- DVD player
- Stereo (CD/Tape)
- Ceiling fan
- USA/Canada phone line (Vonage line via internet)
- Wireless internet
- Voltage 110
- Coffee machine
- Wine Euro-cave
- Ice machine
- Waterfront (Please note that this is a popular clothing – optional beach)
- Electric gate to villa
- Gas BBQ
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Night watchman
- Pool service
At Extra Cost
- Villa pre-stocking (advance notice required)
- In-house chef (advance notice required)
- Car hire
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- Located in Cupecoy
- 5 minute walk to grocery store
- 15 minute drive to Marigot
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed