Flamands Hillside, St. Barts, Caribbean
3 br, 2 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Gardener, Maid service: daily except Sunday, Poolkeeper
King Bed, Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
10 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to grocery store
5 minute drive to restaurants
10 minute drive to town
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, Beach towels, Blender, CD player, Dishwasher , DVD player, Espresso machine, Fax machine, iPod docking station, Microwave, Safe, Satellite television , Wireless Internet Access
This home is one of 14 exclusive villas on the private lot of Roc Flamands, and with its contemporary design and easy walking distance to Flamands beach, it is one of our top St. Barts holiday rentals. The island of St Barts, settled by the French in the mid 1600s, is a perfect getaway thanks to its unspoiled beaches, prestigious atmosphere and world-class attractions.
Relax on the sun deck while sitting back on one of the many lounge chaises. Sip at a cold drink and enjoy the ocean and island views ahead. The large heated swimming pool, accessible from the lower level of the home, is an excellent retreat from the hot midday sun. Meanwhile, a small dining table is offered on the top terrace level and is a perfect spot for a romantic, late-night meal.
Inside, this spacious home boasts tall ceilings, minimalist decor and modern furnishings. Enjoy some time inside in the living room located on the top floor— receives plenty of natural light thanks to tall windows and doors accessing the outside terrace. Here you’ll also find plenty of seating well as a flatscreen TV with satellite access. A fully equipped kitchen offers everything you need for a home-cooked meal.
The villa features three bedrooms, comfortably sleeping up to eight guests. The airy king-sized room offers a private en-suite bathroom with a shower, while the other two suites, one with a queen-sized bed and the other two twin beds, share a bathroom. All include air conditioning.
Located within walking distance (just three minutes away) is the beautiful Flamands beach, a stretch of sand known for being less crowded than some of the island’s other beaches. Also, the town of Gustavia is a quick 10-minute drive away—this relaxed town offers plenty of sightseeing opportunities as well as diverse restaurants, boutiques and gift shops.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into Queen) , Shared bathroom with Bedroom 3, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Fax machine
- Satellite TV
- Iron and Ironing board
- Coffee machine
- Espresso machine
- Heated pool
- Outdoor furniture
- BBQ grill
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper daily except Sunday and Holidays
- Pool maintenance
- Car included during Low Season 2017 (Apr 16 - Dec 15)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minutes to restaurant
- 10 minute drive to Gustavia and grocery store
- 3 minute walk to Flamands’ beach
- 10 minute drive to airport
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- 4- wheel drive vehicle recommended
- Check in: 2:00PM
- Check out: 12:00PM
- Roc Flamands: The private lot of Roc Flamands is a set of 14 private villas situated on the heights of Flamands. This private estate is within walking distance to the beach of Flamands. Art is part of it.