Cupecoy, St. Martin, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
4 King Bed
2 minute drive to town
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Generator, HD plasma TV, Microwave, Safe, Washer, Wireless Internet Access
Conveniently located close to the beach as well as many restaurants and leisure activities, this stunning four-bedroom modern home in Cupecoy is one of our top St. Martin villas. St. Martin’s white sandy beaches, eclectic nightlife and temperate climate make it an ideal Caribbean getaway.
The villa’s terrace boasts stunning sea and beach views that you can take in from the comforts of a chaise lounger. The sun deck also boasts a swimming pool that faces the ocean. Afterwards, seek shade under the covered portion of the terrace where you can enjoy a glass of champagne and recline on the plush patio furnishings—there’s also a dining table with seating for eight for alfresco meals.
Inside, the spacious main level features an open-concept design and contemporary furnishings and accents, including a large L-shaped couch that sits facing a flatscreen TV. Behind the living area is a fully equipped kitchen that’s stocked with stainless steel appliances and plenty of counter space. The main level also includes a dining room with a custom-built table with leather seating for up to six guests.
The villa’s four well-appointed bedrooms will comfortably sleep up to eight guests. Each suite has been individually and uniquely decorated and boasts equal amenities like king size beds, air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms with showers, making this an ideal getaway for a group of friends.
One of this villa’s highlights is that it is only minutes away from the clothing-optional Cupecoy beach, where you can spend time working on your tan or enjoying the warm coastal waters. There are also plenty of nearby restaurants and leisure activities just a three-minute drive from the villa. Meanwhile, it’s only a 15-minute trip to the capital city, Marigot. Here you can wander past gingerbread houses and sidewalk bistros or explore a host of shopping boutiques and excellent dining opportunities.
Please Note: The size and nature of Cupecoy Beach may be affected by shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns. Renters are encouraged to explore Mullet Bay Beach as an alternative only a 2 minute drive from the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 3: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, En-suite bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms living room and kitchen
- Plasma TV
- DVD player
- Stereo (CD/Tape)
- Ceiling fan
- Wireless internet
- Voltage 110
- Coffee machine
- Electric gate to villa
- Gas BBQ
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
- Night watchman
- Pool service
At Extra Cost
- Villa pre-stocking (advance notice required)
- In-house chef (advance notice required)
- Car hire
Points of Interest:
- 15 minute drive to Marigot
- 2 minute drive to grocery store
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed