Casa Las Amapas
Conchas Chinas, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
5 br, 6 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Gardener, Houseman , Maid , Night Watchman
2 Double Bed, 3 King Bed, 2 Single Bed
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Cable TV, DVD player, Internet - ADSL, Purified drinking water, Stereo, Wheelchair Accessible
Casa Las Amapas, one of the original homes built in Conchas Chinas, was recently remodeled to retain the best of classic Vallarta style, but with a Mediterranean influence. The result is simple, elegant and completely in tune with a casual, tropical lifestyle. Los Muertos Beach and the popular Romantic Zone are a short walk along the beach or through the historical Calle Santa Barbara.
The ocean’s edge sits just twenty feet from the main entertaining area with soothing sounds of the surf and the soft ocean breeze gently providing the natural soundtrack. Just steps from the villa are the white sandy beaches of Conchas Chinas. The pool and nearby palapa are surrounded by lush tropical vegetation for complete privacy. The spacious upper terrace is the perfect place to enjoy the sunset or lounge away the afternoon in the shade of the pergola. Indoors, you will find cable TV, a DVD player, Wi-Fi access and purified water. Casa Las Amapas is wheelchair friendly and can accommodate guests on the main floor who will have access to the pool and dining areas. Your reservation includes a friendly staff with housekeeper, cook, houseman, gardener and night watchman.
The interiors of Casa Las Amapas maximize the indoor/alfresco living experience with grand openings to the terrace spaces. The cozy beige couches make a perfect place to curl up with a game of cards, or a good book and an evening cocktail. The fully equipped kitchen includes a marvelous marble center island bar.
The five resplendent bedrooms at Casa Las Amapas accommodate up to ten guests. Each of the bedrooms features an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. The three bedrooms on the top level all have ocean views and terraces. The two bedrooms on the lower level open onto the bottom terrace and provide partial ocean views.
Nearby downtown Puerto Vallarta provides a taste of old Mexico with its cobblestone streets, beloved cathedrals and quaint white-washed houses. The city also offers a wide array of restaurants, shops and a fantastic nightlife. The bay area supplies ample recreation activities including hiking, mountain biking, scuba diving, snorkeling, deep-sea fishing, tennis and golf. For intergenerational families, diverse groups and corporate retreats, there is something for everyone at Casa Las Amapas.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 : King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air-conditioning, Fan, Wheelchair accessible, Safe, Opens onto common terrace with outdoor living & dining area, Convenient access to pool
- Bedroom 2 : King size Bed (can be converted into 2 twin beds), En-suite bathroom with shower, Air-conditioning, Fan, Safe, TV, Wheelchair accessible, Opens onto common terrace with outdoor living & dining area, Convenient access to pool
- Bedroom 3 : King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air-conditioning, Fan, Safe, Ocean view, Shared terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double beds, En-suite bathroom, Ocean view, Air-conditioning, Fan, Shared terrace
Coach House (upper level)
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air-conditioning, Fan, Safe, TV, Stereo, Private terrace with ocean view, Separate building with private entrance
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wheelchair friendly for a guest to stay on the main floor with access to pool and dining area
- Covered terrace
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- High speed internet
- Purified water
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Heated pool
- Alfresco dining
- Sunset views
- Lounge chairs
- BBQ – requires charcoal
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily maid service (except Sundays and National holidays)
- Cook service 2 meals per day (except Sundays and holidays)
- Grocery shopping service (cost of groceries not included)
- Houseman (except Sundays & National Holidays)
- 2nd Housman – covers midday, Sundays & holidays
- Night watchman (every night)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Additional meal service (3rd meal)
- Full Service on Sundays or National Holidays
Points of Interest:
- Short walk along the beach to town and Los Muertos Beach
- 300 m to beach
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Additional guests upon request - Additional fees apply ($75/Night/Guest)
- Non-smoking villa
- Check in: 3:00 P.M.
- Check out: 11:00 A.M.
- During the Holiday Season, this villa is available on a minimum one week, Saturday to Saturday basis
- Minimum 7-night stay over each holiday:
- Christmas week must depart on or before December 28th
- New Years week must arrive on or later than December 27th