Cap Estate, St. Lucia, Caribbean
7 br, 8 ba (7 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Caretaker , Gardener, Maid service: 6 days a week
4 King Bed, 6 Single Bed
10 minute drive to grocery store
10 minute drive to restaurants
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Cable TV, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Gazebo, High-speed wireless internet access, Microwave, Safe, Telephone, Washer, Wi-Fi
Beauty, tranquility, breathtaking views and the warm embrace of nature all describe the sights and sensations of Tamarind Villa. Situated in the hills of the exclusive Cap Estate, this enchanting two storey home features a refined and unique look and was recently renovated to a very high standard. Soft Atlantic breezes wash over the villa and a panoramic view from the ocean across to the Caribbean sea provide a feast for your eyes.
Begin each day with a coffee on a long, covered veranda made of dark hardwood and fringed with trellises of tropical flora. Take one step down onto the tiled terrace and choose the perfect chaise longue for sun bathing. Take a dip, while palms and bougainvillea surrounding the pool rustle in the wind. Watch the sun set with a glass of champagne on the vista patio, off the main terrace.
French doors lead you into the large, open-concept main room, housing the kitchen, dining area and living room. High ceilings, whitewashed walls and tropical wooden furnishings give the villa a distinctly island feel while ceiling fans, natural breezes and tiled floors keep you cool. The modern kitchen is perfect for getting creative and guests can sit and chat at the island counter while you prepare a feast. A large dining room table and smaller breakfast round live off the kitchen.
Fourteen guests can stay in Tamarind’s seven bedrooms. Four bedrooms are found on the first floor, two of which open onto an elegant veranda. The four upstairs rooms feature air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms with walk-in shower. The three ground floor bedrooms also have en-suite bathrooms and are cooled by ceiling fans and natural breezes.
Tamarind Villa is only minutes from St. Lucia’s best 18 holes of golf, as well as numerous sandy beaches, all found on Cap Estate. Rodney Bay, the island’s social centre, is only 4 miles away. From its marina you can rent a sailboat or organize excursions to Pitons and Sulphur Springs. The town of Gros Islet is where you’ll find upscale shopping, fine dining and nightlife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Thickly reinforced walls form the backbone of this villa, providing protection from the elements during hurricane season. Unfortunately, this may dampen your WIFI connection in certain areas of the home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King bed, Air conditioned, En-suite bathroom with shower room, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King bed, Air conditioned, En-suite bathroom with shower room, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 single beds (pushed together to make King), Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with tub
- Bedroom 4: 2 single beds (pushed together to make King), Air conditioning, En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 5: King bed, En-suite shower room, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: King bed, En-suite shower room, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 7: 2 single beds (pushed together to make King), En-suite shower room, Ceiling fan, Air conditioning
- Additional Bedding: Small single child's bedroom, En -suite shower room available at an additional cost
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- DVD player
- High Speed Internet Access (ADSL)
- Music centre
- Well-appointed kitchen
- Alfresco dining
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Large wooden deck
- Landscaped gardens
STAFF & SERVICES
- Two Housekeepers Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3pm.
- One Housekeeper Saturday and Sunday from 8:30am - 3pm
- Daily cook service until 3:30 pm
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Cook service after 3:30 pm
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to shops, restaurants and 18 hole Championship Golf course
- 15 minute drive to St. Lucia National Tennis Centre
- 10 minute drive to Cotton Bay and Le Sport beaches
- Maximum 14 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Requests for late check outs cannot be determined until closer to the departure day and if granted is at an additional charge. Check out time is 12 noon
- 4-Wheel drive rental vehicle recommended
- Please note that the housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk.