Silver Star - 5 Bedroom Cottage
Park City, Utah, United States
5 br, 6.5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Concierge, Maid service: daily
2 King Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
40 minute drive to airport
5 minute drive to golf course
5 minute drive to grocery store
40 minute drive to hospital
5 minute drive to restaurants
5 minute drive to tennis
5 minute drive to town
40 minute drive to train station
Heated Jacuzzi, Heated Shared Pool
Barbecue, Breakfast bar, DVD player, Fireplace , Fully equipped kitchen, Parking, TV
Based at Park City resort, Silver Star is an enchanting, traditional five-bedroom ski home. Supremely comfortable and full of character, this lodge will offer you a welcoming and homely retreat. With access to the slopes and just a few minutes to the town, Silver Star offers the perfect base for your mountainside holiday.
While your days might be action-packed mountain adventures, evenings at Silver Star give you time to relax and rejuvenate. Glide through the gorgeous heated pool, weightless and carefree. Step into the inviting hot tub, close your eyes and take a deep breath - feel your whole body unwind in an instant. There’s also an outdoor barbeque, perfect for fun, laid back meal times. Inside the lodge, settle down for a cozy evening in front of the TV, or challenge your fellow guests to a game of foosball. Heated underground parking is an extra blessing.
Charming mountain style décor makes this ski home a delightful place to spend your time. Begin your day in the spacious, open and superbly equipped kitchen, gathering around the central breakfast bar. The main lounge looks through a wonderful wall of windows, out to captivating views. Comfy couches are lovingly assembled around a charming stone fireplace, and the dining area is home to an elegant banqueting table, giving your mealtimes a touch of class.
Wake up feeling utterly contented in the master bedroom’s grand king-size bed. Step onto your balcony for a refreshing blast of mountain air and switch on the TV to catch the morning news. The master room’s en-suite boasts a luxurious jetted tub. Take a well-deserved soak at the end of the day, and dry off in front of the gas fireplace. Also enjoying TVs and well established en-suites, the other king size room, two queens and a twin are comfortable, peaceful retreats. You’ll appreciate the generous, snug comforters, and the amount of storage on offer in the antique style chests.
Ski straight onto the Silver Star run, or hop on the nearest lift, just a one-minute walk away. With such easy access to the slopes, Silver Star is the ideal holiday home for lovers of winter sports. Main Street, with its supermarkets, restaurants and leisure shopping, is less than five-minutes away. For thrill seekers, there are plenty of adrenaline filled activities to be found in Park City Resort – from snowmobiling to heli-ski tours. The airport is about a 35-mile drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
NOTE: The photos depicted are not villa specific.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The Silver Star Resort complex offers ski in/ski out access, however experience may vary depending on the unit.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted tub, Gas fireplace, Television, DVD player, Access to balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Television, DVD player
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Television, DVD player
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom, Television, DVD player
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, TV, DVD player
NOTE: Bedding details should be taken as a guide and vary from unit to unit.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wi-Fi access
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- Fitness center
- Breakfast bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Heated pool
- Hot tub
- Underground parking
- Ski-in/Ski-out (from entrance of Silver Star Resort)
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
- Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
- A departure clean is included in the nightly Summer Rate
- Private concierge
- Villa tour
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Private chef & catering service
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
- Additional housekeeping services are available, for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals)
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets & custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
Points of Interest:
- 1.9 miles to Main Street with supermarket, restaurants and shopping
- 4.1 miles to Deer Valley
- 31.5 miles to Salt Lake City
- Ski in/ski out to Silver Star ski run (from entrance of Silver Star Resort)
- 1 minute walk to Silver Star ski lift
- 0.5 miles to Eagle Lift
- 0.5 miles to 3 Kings Lift
- 35.1miles to Salk Lake International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- For any reservation with dates which fall within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in
Private Shuttle: There is a complimentary shuttle service to all winter guests. The shuttle service is based upon availability on a first come first serve basis. Guests can request the shuttle and a timeframe for pick up will be given. If the shuttle service is unavailable, the staff is happy to call one of our many vendors for an alternative form of transportation.