Terres Basses - Hillside, St. Martin, Caribbean
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
4 King Bed
3 minute drive to beach
7 minute drive to grocery store
12 minute drive to town
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dryer, Gazebo, Hairdryer, Microwave, Safe, Satellite television , Stereo System, Washer, Wi-Fi
This stunning home on the hillside of Terres Basses is one of our must-see St. Martin holiday rentals, thanks to its spacious property, modern design and its ability to seamlessly blend indoor and outdoor living. The island of St. Martin is known for its vibrant nightlife, platinum sand beaches and temperate climate.
Unwind on one of the cushioned chaise loungers spread out along the terrace and soak in the warm tropical sun. The swimming pool includes a waterfall feature and stretches out from the tiled patio to the manicured lawn. A gazebo sits in the middle of the pool and is an ideal spot to enjoy a glass of champagne while looking out over panoramic views of the sea. Afterwards, have an alfresco meal on the large dining table that’s located in the space connecting the gazebo to the terrace.
The interior of the villa is spacious with glass walls that open up to the terrace, offering a true indoor/outdoor living experience. Relax in the contemporary living room that has been furnished with black and white sofas and a large plasma TV. Just behind this area is a formal indoor dining space with seating for up to 10 guests. Prepare your home-cooked meal in the well-equipped kitchen that has been elegantly finished with light-toned cabinetry and stainless steel appliances.
The villa boasts four king size bedrooms that can comfortably sleep up to eight guests. Each spacious suite features a private en-suite with a shower, air conditioning and a TV, and two of the rooms are also connected to each other.
While staying here you’ll be only three minutes from the ivory sands of Plum Beach, that offers excellent snorkeling opportunities and Baie Rouge beach is only two minutes further. Be sure to visit the capital Marigot, just 12 minutes away, where you can browse through markets, boutique shopping and try out local restaurants
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Internet on the island can be inconsistent and signal strength is generally lower than in developed cities. As our guests in St. Martin, be prepared to work less and relax more.
- Satellite television in St. Martin can be spotty so remember to set your DVR to record your favorite shows before leaving home.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD, safe, en suite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD, safe, en suite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD, safe, en suite bathroom with a shower
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, air conditioning, ceiling fan, TV, DVD, safe, en suite bathroom with a shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite TV
- DVD Player
- CD Players
- Wi-Fi acess
- Air- Conditioned living area
- Air-Conditioned bedrooms, living room and kitchen
- Ceiling fans
- Stereo System
- Hair Dryer
- Large outdoor swimming pool
STAFF & SERVICES
- Pool Keeper
- Housekeeper (6 days a week)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 7 minute drive to nearest grocery store
- 10 minute drive to dining and nightlife
- 12 minute drive to Marigot
- 3 minute drive to Plum Bay, white-sand beach located just down the road
- 5 minute drive to Baie Rouge beach
- 10 minute drive to airport
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Villa
- Pets are not allowed