Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite), Pool
7 night minimum stay
3 Double Bed, King Bed
30 minute drive to airport
25 minute drive to golf course
Outdoor hot tub , Pool
Air-Conditioning, BBQ pavillion, DVR, Home theatre, iPod docking station, Outdoor dining, Safe, Sauna, Stereo, TV, Wi-Fi, Wine Cellar
Enter Villa Yin and discover the treasures of one of Phuket’s true luxury rental gems. This palatial work of art – inspired by respected Thai architect Charupan Wiriyawiwatt – mixes elements of classic Thai architecture and a dazzling collection of contemporary art with a luxury design approach. Situated on Kamala headland’s water edge, this spectacular half-acre site overlooks the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea and features a unique private stairwell to a natural, shallow swimming enclave in the sea below. Villa Yin's five Thai-style pavilions - the entrance, guest, outdoor, main and master pavilions - are all connected by footpaths, but secluded by design.
Delight in the villa’s indoor-outdoor tropical living plan which showcases 4 elegant bedrooms and a 18-meter marble pool that wraps around expansive entertaining platforms along the island’s most prestigious west coast location. Villa Yin is an ideal luxury retreat for families as well as private and corporate groups. Wine cellar, sauna, massage room and home cinema all add to the beautifully appointed outdoor dining and chill out area with a 18-meter marble pool and expansive entertaining platforms.
Villa Yin fuses bold antiques such as 14th and 15th century Thai Buddhas, and ancient Burmese gongs, with modern works by artists Xiu Ciu Wen, David LaChapelle and Andy Warhol. The attention to detail is astounding. Sleek materials such as dark hardwood terracing, marble and granite highlight the unique design statements introduced throughout the property. The state-of-the-art Villa Yin Italian kitchen has European flair in abundance. The villa comes with the services of a Thai Chef who will use his expertise and knowledge of local produce to deliver lunches and dinners that will bring your taste buds to life.
Each of the four bedrooms has en-suite facilities and access to a deck with blissful ocean vistas. These decks provide an incredible space to sit and enjoy a coffee or juice each morning or perhaps a romantic nightcap once the sun has set on another day in paradise. If you need extra sleeping space, bedroom four has a sofa bed that can sleep two additional guests. Villa Yin accommodates a maximum of eight guests and children are very welcome.
Some of Phuket's best restaurants are within easy reach – as well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea view.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All Rights Reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Air conditioning and fan, En-suite bathroom with double vanity, separate soaker tub and shower; Intelligent toilet, Flat screen TV/DVD, Cordless phone, Indoor massage area, Office, Nespresso machine, Walk-in his/hers closet, Outdoor bath tub, ¾ wraparound deck, Ocean view, Private safe
- Bedroom 2: Double bed, Air conditioning and fan, En-suite bathroom with vanity and separate shower and toilet, Cordless phone, Walk-in closet, Furnished deck, ocean view, Private safe
- Bedroom 3: Double bed, Air conditioning and fan, En-suite bathroom with vanity and separate shower and toilet, Cordless phone, Walk-in closet, Deck, Ocean view, Private safe
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, Air conditioning, En-suite bathroom with vanity and separate soaker tub and shower; Bar with fridge and microwave, TV/DVD, Full-size closet, Ocean view, Deck
- Additional Bedding: There is a sofa bed in the living room of Bedroom 4 that can sleep 2 guests.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Sauna with super shower
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Stereo with iPod and iPod dock
- Home entertainment room with LCD projector
- Local phone service
- First aid kit
- Indoor and outdoor massage areas
- 18m marble infinity swimming pool
- Outdoor bath
- Covered BBQ entertaining area
- Two-car covered parking
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Villa manager
*Please note all meals are served family style rather than "à la carte"
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required
- Babysitting services
- Laundry service
- In-house spa treatments
- Car and driver for hire
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Special event fees
Points of Interest:
- 25 minutes to Golf course
- 30 minute drive from Phuket International Airport
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Weddings/Private parties accepted (additional charges apply)
- No extra bed available
- Easter and Chinese New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Christmas or New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights. For bookings overlapping Christmas and New Year, a minimum of 10 nights is required
- Late Check-Out Terms & Conditions
- Normal check-out time is 12 noon
- If you require a guaranteed late check out until 6pm, the fee for this is service is US$500
- if you require a guaranteed late check out after 6pm, the fee for this service is charged at full daily rate ++, this fee is applicable if booked before your arrival date or during your dates of stay
- All early check-ins are charged at US$500
- Complimentary early check if available can be confirmed free of charge day prior to arrival, however no chef service are provided for lunch, first meal preparations are dinner on arrival date
- Complimentary late check till 6pm if available can be confirmed free of charge prior to departure, however no chef service are provided for lunch, last meal preparation is breakfast on departure date
The villa is located in Kamala along the millionaire coast. Some of Phuket's best restaurants are within easy reach – as well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea view.