Kamala, Phuket, Thailand
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Bed, 3 Queen Bed
30 minute drive to airport
25 minute drive to golf course
Air-Conditioning, Flat screen TV, iPod docking station, Outdoor shower , Stereo, Wi-Fi
Perched on a private cliff on Kamala’s prized Millionaire’s Mile lies the sophisticated, four bedroom Villa Yang. Ancient ‘yin yang’ philosophy is personified on this spectacular half-acre site through its luxurious natural environment, architecture and interior design. This amazing holiday property will transport you to another world of peace, nature and sophistication.
Villa Yang is spread over four different levels affording sea views from almost every room. The top entrance level, with reception and sea view sitting area, leads down to the second level where the large open-plan kitchen, dining and living area is situated. This indoor space opens onto the lounge deck that fronts a 15-meter infinity pool, which seemingly teeters on the edge of the Andaman Sea. The natural majestic beauty of the surroundings are complemented by the sleek, modern technology on the inside such as flat screen TVs and stereo with iPod dock so you can easily play your own tunes during your holiday to make you feel at home.
Classic, soft Thai design is mixed with the hard, crisp lines of modern design and luxurious décor. Sleek materials such as dark hardwood terracing, marble and granite highlight the unique design statements introduced throughout the property such as plate glass vanities and shower screens with pebble and bamboo inclusions, iridescent beaded bathtubs and glass stairways.
Bedrooms two, three and four, each contain a private en-suite and sea view deck. Further stairs lead down to the bottom level where the large, ultra-private master bedroom (bedroom 1) can be found, with en-suite with full bathtub and two private seafront decks surrounded by lush tropical gardens. The property comes with full-time live-in staff so you can have tantalizing Thai meals cooked for you in the high quality kitchen and your housekeeping and personal security will also be taken care of.
Another benefit of staying in Villa Yang is that it’s close to Phuket and all the bright lights and delights it has to offer. If you’d rather enjoy a more sedate pace of life, the nearby town of Kamala will provide it. Phuket International Airport is only a 30 minute drive away so your holiday can begin quickly once you’ve touched down on the Thai tarmac. There’s also a gorgeous golf course 25 minutes away from the villa if you like the challenge of playing 18 holes in a different country and climate.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All Rights Reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Air conditioning and fan, En-suite bathroom with double vanity, shower and separate soaker tub, Flat screen TV/DVD, Cordless phone, Walk-in his/hers closet, Private deck and yard, Additional seaside deck, Private entrance, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Air conditioning and fan, Cordless phone, En suite bathroom with vanity and separate shower, Walk-in closet, Deck, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Air conditioning and fan, Cordless phone, En suite bathroom with vanity and separate shower, Walk-in closet, Deck, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Air conditioning and fan, Cordless phone, En suite bathroom with vanity and separate shower, Walk-in closet, Deck, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Flat screen TVs
- Stereo with iPod dock
- Intelligent Toilets
- Local phone service
- First aid kit
- 15 m infinity swimming pool
- Ocean view Thai sala
- Outdoor shower
- 2 car covered parking
- Gated community
STAFF & SERVICES
- Welcome drinks upon arrival
- Villa manager
*Please note all meals are served family style rather than "à la carte"
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required
- Additional meals
- Babysitting service
- Laundry service
- In-house spa treatments
- Car and driver
- Airport transfer
- Special event fees
Points of Interest:
- 25 minute drive to golf course
- 30 minute drive from Phuket International Airport
- Maximum 8 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed Weddings accepted (additional costs apply – please ask a Villa Specialist for details)
- No extra beds available
- Easter and Chinese New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Christmas or New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights. For bookings overlapping Christmas and New Year, a minimum of 10 nights is required
- Late Check-Out Terms & Conditions
- Normal check-out time is 12 noon
- If you require a guaranteed late check out until 6pm, the fee for this is service is US$500
- if you require a guaranteed late check out after 6pm, the fee for this service is charged at full daily rate ++, this fee is applicable if booked before your arrival date or during your dates of stay
- All early check-ins are charged at US$500
- Complimentary early check if available can be confirmed free of charge day prior to arrival, however no chef service are provided for lunch, first meal preparations are dinner on arrival date
- Complimentary late check till 6pm if available can be confirmed free of charge prior to departure, however no chef service are provided for lunch, last meal preparation is breakfast on departure date
The villa is located in Kamala along the "Millionaire's Mile”. Some of Phuket's best restaurants are within easy reach. As well as Thai food, you can enjoy Italian, French, Japanese and many other types ranging from smart exotic settings to casual dining, often with a sea view.