King's Estate - 10153 Deer Crest
Deer Crest, Utah, United States
6 br, 9 ba (6 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 Double / Twin Bunk Bed, 4 King Bed, Queen Bed
Outdoor hot tub
Breakfast bar, Complimentary shuttle , Dryer, Earth stone pizza oven, Elevator, 9 Fireplace , 5 Flat screen TV, Garage, Home theatre, Office , Outdoor fire pit, Sauna, Washer, Wet Bar
Designed by renowned architect Michael Upwall, King’s Estate truly is ski-home royalty. Standing proudly in the exclusive gated Deer Crest Community, this three level home features a spectacular glass elevator, glorious mountain views, home theater and private outdoor hot tub, to name but a few of its luxury features. Ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes makes this unique home an unparalleled choice for your Park City ski holiday.
Explore the mountainside by day, and return for a rewarding session in the sauna to ease your muscles and discuss your evening plans. For an evening of indoors entertainment, head to the wine cellar – host a cheese and wine party, or simply pour a glass to enjoy with a movie in the impressive home theater. Recline in gorgeous velvety seats and enjoy an authentic theater experience. Or meet at the in-house bar before heading outside to the magnificent decked balcony. Take a seat around an atmospheric open fire, and gaze out to stupendous views across tree-lined peaks. You’ll want to use the barbeque for at least one of your meals, dining al fresco in the crisp night air. After dinner, retire to the hot tub and welcome the night in style.
While the whole home benefits from Upwall’s supreme talent for design, the main lounge is the crowning jewel. A spectacular modern fireplace is the main feature, rising tall and majestic from the polished wood floor. The double height ceiling and panoramic windows gift a wealth of natural light to this wondrous space, and a quirky curved upstairs balcony gives a delightfully open-plan, social feel. The dining area has a more intimate atmosphere, as does the snug second lounge. A stylish, innovative space, you’ll enjoy preparing your holiday meals in the well-equipped kitchen. It even has an earth stone pizza oven as well as a conventional stove. A half moon breakfast bar is great for laid-back mornings.
A natural, earthy color pallete runs through the exceedingly comfortable king size, queen and bunk rooms, creating a restful, peaceful ambiance. Gas fireplaces and TVs in three of the rooms are your toolkit for winding down at the end of a fun-filled evening. Light, airy and elegant en-suites accompany each bedroom.
Whether you’re a skier, or visiting for summer activities in the great outdoors, the Deer Valley Resort delivers the experience of a lifetime. Nearby Park City is a hub of entertainment and brilliant for shopping and dining.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Gas fireplace, TV
- Bedroom 2 King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Gas fireplace, TV
- Bedroom 3 Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4 King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Gas fireplace, TV
- Bedroom 5 2 Double bed/twin bunks, En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 King size bed, En-suite bathroom
- NOTE: Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Bedding is not guaranteed. Owners can make changes from time to time so please enquire for the latest bedding details and options.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Home theater
- Flat screen TVs
- Glass elevator
- Wine cellar
- Wireless internet access
- Wet bar with wine room
- Breakfast bar
- Earth stone pizza oven
- Hot tub
- Fire pit
- BBQ with rotisserie
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
A departure clean is included in the nightly summer rate
- Private concierge
- Villa tour
- Complimentary shuttle
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Private chef & catering service
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
Additional housekeeping services are available for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals)
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets & custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
- Maximum 16 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- For any reservation with dates which fall within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in
- Private Shuttle: There is a complimentary shuttle service to all winter guests. The shuttle service is based upon availability on a first come first serve basis. Guests can request the shuttle and a timeframe for pick up will be given. If the shuttle service is unavailable, the staff is happy to call one of our many vendors for an alternative form of transportation.