Deer Valley, Utah, United States
5 br, 7 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: daily
2 Bunk bed, 2 King Bed, Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
Outdoor hot tub
Breakfast bar, Dryer, Parking, Washer, Wireless Internet Access
Resonating in complete harmony with its natural surroundings, Northside is a spacious, welcoming ski home in the exclusive Empire Pass community of Deer Valley. Five bedrooms and seven bathrooms make Northside the perfect holiday home for large groups and families. Add the private hot tub, ski-in/ski out access to the slopes and home theater, and this is shaping up to be your ideal mountain retreat.
Spend social evenings in the mountain air, gathering in your private outdoor hot tub for chilled out drinks. Create dream holiday moments and wonderful memories under the starry Utah sky. Inside you have a super games room, complete with retro arcade machine. A games console is accompanied by a terrific big screen and cushy giant beanbags. Or congregate on the gorgeous u-shaped leather couch in Northside’s home theater for a laid-back movie night.
The lounge is lovingly scattered with an eclectic mix of comfy armchairs and couches. Light a fire, put on your favorite tunes and gather here after an eventful day on the mountain. Fabulous views over the treetops give this space an even more magical feeling. Spacious and exceedingly well-equipped, the kitchen is an open, social and practical area while the dining area sits on its own polished platform and is prettily lit for a lovely evening meal ambiance. An extra reception room becomes whatever you want it to - a quiet spot to hide away with a book, a study for researching fun activities in Deer Valley or even a home gym.
Mountain views and traditional stone fireplaces make the two sumptuous king size rooms extra special. Enjoy views of the great outdoors, snug under your plush comforter. En-suites with jetted tubs complete the luxury experience. The twin is incredibly cozy, and houses a magnificent antique style wardrobe for all your holiday outfits. Like all the bedrooms, the superb queen also has an en-suite and a TV. Charming alpine inspired bunk-beds call the fifth bedroom home, gifting plenty of sleeping space.
Northside’s ideal ski-in/ski-out location is helpful in the mornings and absolute bliss at the end of a day on the mountain. Ski or board to your heart’s content on the perfectly groomed runs of Flagstaff Mountain. The Utah Olympic Park is nearby where you can experience the exhilarating thrill of the 2002 Olympic bobsleigh track. Take the dial-a-ride shuttle bus to Park City for shops, restaurants and entertainment.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted tub, Gas fireplace, TV
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted tub, Gas fireplace, TV
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 4: Queen/Twin bunk, Twin bunk with trundle, En-suite bathroom, TV
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom, TV
- Additional Bedding: Queen sofa bed
- NOTE: Bedding details should be taken as a guide. Bedding is not guaranteed. Owners can make changes from time to time so please enquire for the latest bedding details and options
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wireless internet Access
- Screen theatre projector
- Games room
- Breakfast bar
- Access to Flagstaff Mountain
- 2 Car garage
- Outdoor hot tub
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
- Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
- A departure clean is included in the nightly summer rate.
- Private concierge
- Villa tour
- Complimentary shuttle (on demand and subject to availability)
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Grocery delivery service
- Luggage shipping & delivery service
- Private chef & catering service
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
Additional housekeeping services are available, for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals)
- Child care service
- Baby equipment rental
- Jet or helicopter charter
- Ski equipment
- Ski tuning
- Lift tickets
- First tracks reservation
- Heli-ski and Snowcat tours
- Spa services
- Sleigh rides
- Wine pairings
- Gift baskets & custom gifts
- Utah Olympic Park – ride the official bobsled track of the 2002 Olympics
- Maximum 16 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- For any reservation with dates which fall within the Sundance Film Festival, a refundable security deposit (amount to be determined at the time of booking) will be charged to a valid credit card upon check-in
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION Private Shuttle: There is a complimentary shuttle service to all winter guests. The shuttle service is based upon availability on a first come first serve basis. Guests can request the shuttle and a timeframe for pick up will be given. If the shuttle service is unavailable, the staff is happy to call one of our many vendors for an alternative form of transportation.
DIAL A RIDE: Dial a Ride is available to all guests, staying in the exclusive Empire Pass area of Deer Valley Resort. Dial A Ride is an “on call” shuttle, based upon availability. A fleet of vehicles is dedicated to the Empire Pass area to escort guests anywhere in the Park City area (excluding The Canyons Resort and Kimble Junction area). Guests will be given a phone number at check in by the private concierge to access this service.