Chaweng, Koh Samui, Thailand
7 br, 7 ba (7 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Concierge, Housekeeper , Manager
4 Double Bed, 3 Twin Bed
10 minute drive to airport
5 minute drive to town
Lap pool, Swim Up Bar
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Beach chairs, Beach umbrella, CD player, Dryer, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Internet access, Parking, Satellite television , Washer, Wet Bar
Construction Note: Please note that there is construction across from this villa. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
Baan Jakawan is a luxury tropical villa situated on the east coast of Koh Samui. The thought and detail that have gone into the layout not only maximize the outstanding views, but also create a home which continues to excite and amaze you as you walk around. Set high on the prestigious and exclusive Narayan Heights development, the villa itself is entered via large wooden doors that only hint at the fine resplendence beyond.
The gardens and tropical plants are extensive and diverse—name tags appear on many. The beautiful infinity swimming pool creates the illusion that its waters are blending with the ocean. The beach chairs and umbrellas, as well as a swim up bar, are integral to keeping the tropical mood flowing. The Sala includes a living room and dining area so you can stay alfresco to keep enjoying the fresh sea air. Continental breakfasts, Wi-Fi access and a personal Thai chef are complimentary with your reservation.
All the pavilions that make up this property have wooden shingled Thai temple-styled roofs, lending both a regal and serene appearance to the property. The main central pavilion is airy with a high vaulted ceiling complete with ornate chandelier and ceiling fans. This open plan room houses the fully fitted western kitchen, a comfortable seating and relaxing area, the dining area for twelve and the luxurious lounge area with comfy sofas, chairs and a large flat screen TV.
Seven spacious and pristine bedrooms welcome up to twelve lucky guests at Baan Jakawan. The bedrooms include a range of perks such as en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and satellite TVs. One bedroom suite has incredible views from balconies at the front and back with lush mountain views behind, sea views over Choeng Mon to the left and another fantastic ocean view to Koh Matlang straight ahead.
At Baan Jakawan, you will be just five minutes from the town of Chaweng that provides shopping and dining experiences and an opportunity to take in some local culture. You are also just minutes from the magnificent Santiburi Golf Course that is a regular stop on the PGA tour. However you spend your days in Thailand, the luxury refinements at Baan Jakawan are sure to leave you refreshed and invigorated for much time to come!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Double bed, desk/ reading area, dressing area, en suite bathroom with a free standing terrazzo bathtub and walk- in shower, flat screen TV, safe, split level air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 2: Twin bed, built in wardrobes, flat screen TV, fridge, safe, en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and twin sinks
- Bedroom 3: Twin bed, built in wardrobes, flat screen TV, fridge, safe, en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and twin sinks
- Bedroom 4: Double bed, built in wardrobes, flat screen TV, fridge, safe, en suite bathroom with walk-in shower and twin sinks
- Bedroom 5: Double bed, desk/ reading area, dressing area, flat screen TV, safe, en suite bathroom with a free standing terrazzo bathtub and shower.
- Bedroom 6: Double bed, desk/ reading area, dressing area, flat screen TV, safe, en suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 7: Four poster Twin bed, sofa, flat screen TV, safe, dressing area, en suite bathroom with twin sinks, free standing terrazzo bathtub.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Satellite TV's
- CD/DVD players
- Internet Access
- Wet room
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Full kitchen
- Large lap pool (chemical free)
- Beach chairs
- Beach umbrellas
- Swim up bar
- Outdoor living room
- Alfresco dining
- Private parking
STAFF & SERVICES
- Continental breakfast
- Baby cot provided – subject to availability
- House keeper
- Pool & bath towels provided and changed as necessary
- Personal Thai chef included (food cost and provisioning on guests account)
- Airport transfer
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Additional beddings
- In-villa wine selection
- In-villa spa treatment
- Babysitting service upon request
- In-villa yoga practice
- Concierge service
- Additional fee for Lunch/meal with chef service on stays with late or early check in/out
- Chef services
Points of Interest:
- On the Eastern coast of Koh Samui
- 5 minute drive to town of Chaweng
- 10 minutes to Airport
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Easter and Chinese New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Christmas or New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights. For bookings overlapping Christmas and New Year, a minimum of 10 nights is required
- Extra Beds will be charged regardless of the age of the Guests when occupancy is over villa allocation as specified above
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
- Late Check-Out Terms & Conditions
- Normal check-out time is 10:30 am
- Late check-out until 3 pm as free service only if no incoming guest on the same day
- If late check-out until 6 pm is required, 50% of daily rental rate is to be charged (even if it is a free bonus night) whether to guarantee it before arrival or when decided on site
- If guests pay for late check-out and use the night when there is a check-in the following day, early check-in the day after is not possible and normal check-in/check-out hours apply
- All early check-in at no extra cost, only upon availability