Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
6 br, 3 ba (1 Ensuite), Pool
7 night minimum stay
King Bed, 3 Queen Bed, Twin Bed, 2 Twin Bed
5 minute walk to beach
Pool, Whirl pool spa
Air-Conditioning, Alarm system, Barbecue, Dryer, DVD player, Fireplace , Garage, Outdoor dining, Satellite television , Telephone, TV, Washer
Stylish Strathmore House is a three-tiered luxury villa nestling in the hills above charming Camps Bay. Its breath-taking location encompasses 360 degree views from the majestic Atlantic Ocean to the imposing Twelve Apostles Mountains. Laid out for open plan living the villa possesses a grand interior to match its surroundings and from this hillside haven you are just a pleasant stroll from Cape Town’s most desirable beach resort.
Brilliant white walls and chic design greet you on arrival at this striking Camps Bay villa. Strathmore’s stylish architecture provides a real touch of elegance. Enjoy morning coffee on the terrace overlooking the Apostles or dive into the clear cool water of your pristine pool. The villa’s rooms flow effortlessly from kitchen to living room and deck like the waves caressing the shore. It’s the perfect place to gather for a traditional barbecue or raise a glass to the stunning scenery as sun sets over the Cape.
Split over three levels, Strathmore House is a villa with versatility. You will find tastefully decorated bedrooms on two floors giving you the flexibility to satisfy a family of tastes. Wooden decks extend from each level, providing a choice of hideaways and a set of superb views. The villa’s interior features comfortable sofas arranged around a warming fireplace and a sleek kitchen with a spectacular coastal backdrop. Each space is accentuated with elegant dashes of color.
Strathmore’s sophisticated and bright bedrooms are designed to soothe you to sleep. Clean, crisp white bedding and walls are enhanced by a palette of colors making each room an individual oasis. The air-conditioned master suite features an inviting king-sized bed, en-suite bathroom and shower and leads on to your own deck with an enticing hot tub. Spread across the villa’s different levels, all of the rooms are light and airy, providing twin or double bed spaces and an attractive range of ocean and resort views.
From this luxury lookout over Camps Bay you can survey the rooftops and beach of Cape Town’s most attractive holiday destination. Map out your day by exploring the Bay’s bars, restaurants and cafés before sampling its lively nightlife. The hustle and bustle of downtown Cape Town is just a quick car ride away along with the majestic Table Mountain. No trip to the Cape is complete without a visit to this South African icon.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 – Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: Twin beds, Shared bathroom with shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Alarm system
- Portable phone
- Sound system
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Swimming pool - solar heated only during summer months
- Gas BBQ
- Outdoor dining
- Garage with remote access
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping – Monday to Friday
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- 5 minute walk to beach
- Maximum 12 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- A R10,000 refundable Breakage Deposit is required and is held in case of any damages, this amount is payable upon check in
- Standard Check-in time is 2pm
- Standard Check-out time is 10am
- Early Check-ins and late Check-outs between 7pm – 7am will incur a fee of R300
- 10% discount for 21+ night stay (n/a over peak and February)
- 15% discount for 28+ night stay (n/a over peak and February)
- 20% discount for 35+ night stay (n/a over peak and February)