East End, St. Croix, Caribbean
5 br, 4.5 ba (3 Ensuite), Pool
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: mid-week
King Bed, 2 Queen Bed, 4 Twin Bed
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Beach towels, Ceiling fan, Dryer, Fully equipped kitchen, Grill, Ice maker, Internet access, Satellite television , Washer, Wine cooler
Close to the secluded eastern tip of St. Croix, Solitude House is a luxury villa designed to bring you peace and privacy. Take your place on a lounger on the deck and let the Caribbean sun soothe your cares away. Dive in to the crystal clear oasis of your pool and let the water caress you. As dusk falls seek out the shelter of your shady veranda and watch the last rays of light play on your idyllic surroundings.
Overlooking a vista of tropical flora, the azure sea and beyond it Buck Island, this spacious property guarantees you sensational views. Its emphasis on luxurious open living creates even more space for you to relax and unwind under the blissful sun. From your raised stone terrace you can breathe in the soft breezes from the Atlantic and catch the fragrance of roses in the well-maintained garden. As the sun arcs through the sky you can fire up the grill and enjoy alfresco barbecues and informal lunches on the patio.
Step through the French doors of Solitude House and you’ll find contemporary furnishings enhanced by subtle décor. Under the gaze of high vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows these are light and airy rooms. Polished marble tiles and rich wood flooring feel cool under your feet while bright white or soft yellow walls provide a soothing backdrop. At the heart of the villa, a gleaming modern kitchen is the perfect venue for you to produce gourmet meals.
Divided neatly between the main house and guest annex you’ll find five luxurious bedrooms. In the main house, three en-suite rooms feature a flexible combination of comfortable king, queen and twin beds. From each of these air-conditioned rooms you can walk straight out on to the sunny patio and relax in the inviting pool. For a little extra privacy the two-bedroomed guest cottage offers a secluded retreat with a private living room and kitchen.
Within easy reach of a quiet, stretch of sandy beach, Solitude House offers you the chance to immerse yourself in seclusion. But on this compact, fascinating island you are never far from a range of attractions and amenities. A short drive takes you to the boutique shops and colonial residences of Christiansted. Along the coastline you’ll find unspoiled beaches where you can indulge in snorkelling, swimming and sailing excursions. At the far end of the island you can also explore the lush rainforest at Frederiksted.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 5, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 4, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Internet connection
- Gourmet kitchen
- Wine cooler
- Tap water filter
- Board games
- Beach towel
- Beach cooler
- Outdoor grill
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-stay housekeeping
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Maximum 10 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Events and parties not permitted
- The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for. The maximum number of guests allowed in any villa are 2 per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for the excess persons immediately, or vacate the villa without refund. Exceptions are made only for infants; if sleeping in a baby crib, they are NOT included in the villa's total count.
- Car hire recommended
- Transport available