Catch A Wave
Buccaneer Golf Course, St. Croix, Caribbean
3 br, 3 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: once a week
2 King Bed, Queen Bed
Beach towels, Cable TV, Ceiling fan, Central air conditioning, Dryer, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Internet access, Outdoor grill, Piano , Stereo, Washer
Brimming with character and bestowed with breath-taking views, Catch A Wave occupies a prime spot in St. Croix. Nestling by the sixth hole of the idyllic Buccaneer Golf Course, it overlooks manicured greens and gently rolling hills. In the distance you can glimpse the bright lights of Christiansted. Shimmering gracefully on its immaculate white patio you’ll find an inviting azure swimming pool. While in the comfort of its great room you can be accompanied by local artwork and the melodic melody from its baby grand piano.
Here on the northern coast of St. Croix Catch A Wave delivers a refreshingly individual luxury holiday experience. Blessed by the Caribbean sun and tropical trade winds you can enjoy a villa which emphasizes comfort and culture. From your sunny pool deck you can gaze out over the gentle palms which fringe the golf course. In the cool of your crystal clear pool you can escape from the sultry heat of high summer. As dusk descends you can recline in a chair under the shady veranda and toast the departing sun.
The interiors of Catch A Wave are equally impressive, flowing like the brush strokes of the paintings which adorn its walls. Under the shelter of traditional wood beams and vaulted ceilings you’ll find space to relax and be rejuvenated. Inviting rattan sofas and chairs sit next to intriguing antiques and locally-crafted furniture. Your spacious kitchen boasts an attractive breakfast bar and elegant dining table framed by bright and airy floor-to-ceiling windows.
After busy days in the Caribbean sun, you can recharge your batteries in three spacious and inviting bedrooms. Each is decorated in soft white and cooled by air-conditioning to help moderate the island’s tropical temperatures. At their heart lie enticing king and queen-sized beds dressed in rich fabrics and featuring four-poster styling or antique headboards. From one you can walk straight out on to the sunny deck while its neighbors provide idyllic views of the lush gardens. Gleaming en-suite bathrooms with showers and restful reading areas complete the luxurious picture.
Close to a secluded beach and within easy reach of cultured Christiansted, this unique villa offers you plenty of scope to explore St. Croix. Head for the town’s streets and you’ll find sleepy bars rubbing shoulders with chic boutiques. Historic churches and houses give you a flavor of the colonial past. The island’s rich biodiversity is also ripe for discovery in the rainforests of Frederiksted.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Reading area, Desk
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to deck
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Small library, Reading area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Grand Piano
- Broadband internet access
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Cable TV
- Board Games
- Beach Towels & Coolers
- Outdoor Grill
STAFF & SERVICES
- Weekly maid service
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Travel insurance recommended
- Events and parties not permitted
- The total number of persons allowed in the villa at any one time is restricted to the number of persons scheduled and paid for. The maximum number of guests allowed in any villa are 2 per bedroom. Should a group misrepresent themselves, they will be required to pay for the excess persons immediately, or vacate the villa without refund. Exceptions are made only for infants; if sleeping in a baby crib, they are NOT included in the villa's total count.