Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica, Central America
5 br, 5.5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Groundskeeper, Maid service: Monday to Friday, Manager, Poolkeeper, Security
4 King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
10 minute drive to airport
5 minute drive to beach
50 minute drive to golf course
5 minute drive to grocery store
10 minute drive to hospital
5 minute drive to restaurants
5 minute drive to town
5 Minutes Drive to Church
Air-Conditioning, Alarm system, Barbecue, Beach chairs, Beach towels, Blender, CD player, Ceiling fan, Coffee maker, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Hairdryer, Home theatre, Ice maker, iPod docking station, Microwave, Outdoor dining, Outdoor shower , Parking, Safe, Telephone, Toaster, Toiletries, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Please note that there is construction next door to this villa. Villa Paraiso will experience noise, depending on what work is being done at the time. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
Magnificent Villa Paraiso is within 5 minutes of unspoiled Manuel Antonio Beach amid Costa Rica’s smallest national park. With unequaled wildlife diversity on your doorstep this soaring, grandly proportioned retreat offers the very best facilities including a huge infinity pool overlooking the Pacific.
Completed in 2009, this gracious 8,500 square foot residence is elegantly finished with unique pieces from both local and international artisans. Stylish and capacious living areas and a lush indoor atrium make for a dramatic yet light, airy and cooling ambience. For your utmost comfort ample modern conveniences include Wi-Fi, satellite and cable TV, iPod dock, DVD player and Home Theater. There’s also a fully equipped gourmet kitchen for budding chefs, but if you prefer the services of an expert, you can always hire our Executive Chef.
Outside your superb outdoor grill and entertainment areas are equally lavish and make the most of sweeping views of the majestic Pacific Ocean. This is truly the ideal setting for a party with seating for up to 26 guests and a generous 75 foot infinity edge pool with a secondary splash pool. Luxurious sun loungers provide the perfect place to relax and enjoy quieter time in the sizzling sun. Casa Paraiso is also afforded the luxuries of a full-time staff, including housekeeping and concierge services.
Follow one of the mountain-view exterior covered walkways to one of five sumptuous and delightfully equipped en-suite bedrooms. Separated from the main social areas, these restful rooms ensure complete privacy, comfort and style with superior bedding and handpicked furnishings. Each suite has its own private balcony space so you can take time out away from the larger group and enjoy peaceful private views. Three of the guest suites feature a king bed, while the remaining guest suite is furnished with two queen beds. The opulent Master Suite is separated privately on the second floor and features a king bed and aroma-steam room shower. A special ‘Minstrels´ Gallery’ off the Master Suite is the perfect vantage point to appreciate this property’s spacious design.
Manuel Antonio National Park is one of the most famous tourist destinations in Costa Rica. It is a 5 minute drive to Quepos Town, to Manuel Antonio Beach and to the golf course. Within 10 minutes you can be at Quepos Airport and it’s a 45 minute drive to Jaco Beach.
Please note - due to villa layout and multiple staircases, this property may not be suitable for individuals with mobility issues.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All Rights Reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Guests should be aware that roads in Costa Rica are often unpaved and a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended for getting from place to place.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, TV, iPod dock, Phone, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, TV, iPod dock, Phone, Balcony
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with an aroma steam room shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, TV, iPod dock, Phone, Balcony
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, TV, iPod dock, Phone, Balcony
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Safe, TV, iPod dock, Phone, Balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Satellite TV
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Home Theatre
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Wi-Fi access
- Infinity pool
- Splash shell
- Outdoor shower
- Beach chairs
- Beach towels
- Outdoor dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Weekday housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Weekday manager availability
- 24/7 Security guards
- Reception office
- Daily concierge
- Weekday pool keeper
- Weekday groundskeeper
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Baby equipment
- Chef service
- Meal plan
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Quepos Town
- 5 minute drive to Manuel Antonio Beach
- 5 minute drive to golf course
- 10 minute drive to Quepos Airport
- 45 minute drive to Jaco Beach
- Maximum 10 guests
- Reservations with over 10 guests occupancy may be possible at extra cost – please inquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further information
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Wedding/Social events accepted – maximum 50 guests
- Bachelor parties are strictly prohibited.