Diamond Head, Oahu, Hawaii
3 br, 2 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Bed, 2 Queen Bed
11 mile to airport
1 mile to beach
2 mile to town
5 minute drive to shops
Air-Conditioning, Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan, Dryer, Lounging chairs, Outdoor dining, Outdoor living area, Oven, Parking, Refrigerator, Stove, TV, Washer
It may be inspired by the architecture of Indonesia, but the charm of Bali Estate is all Hawaiian. Nestled into the slope of Diamond Head just a few miles from Waikiki Beach and minutes from shopping and dining, the villa enchants with lush landscaping, rooms that open to the tradewinds and views of the sea in the distance. Three spacious bedrooms and luxe finishes make the property a true haven.
The main living spaces of Bali Estate open to a generous lanai with a shaded sitting area, sunbathing section with loungers and an infinity pool. Bring home local produce to prepare on the barbecue and revel in the warm breeze over dinner at the al-fresco dining area. Refresh bathing suits and towels in the laundry facilities and share holiday photos over the home’s Wi-Fi.
The villa’s limestone facade is broken by large windows with sliding glass doors and trimmed in polished wood. Inside, glossy wood floors stretch across the great room, echoed by a wood-paneled section of ceiling. Orange pillows on a large gray sectional and woven lounge chairs in the sitting room are matched by a playful orange chandelier and high-backed woven chairs in the adjacent dining area. The sleek, fully equipped kitchen has dark, clean-lined cabinets, a practical breakfast bar and, in a whimsical touch, even a miniature tribute to Elvis.
Bali Estate has two bedrooms on the ground floor and one bedroom upstairs. The second-floor master suite has a king bed, en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet and opens to a private balcony over the lanai. Downstairs, each bedroom has a queen bed and shared access to a bathroom; one opens to a terrace as well.
At just 10 miles from Honolulu International Airport, you’ll be off the plane and beneath the palms at Bali Estate before you can say “aloha.” From the villa’s secluded spot on a private road, it’s a 5-minute drive to restaurants and shops, 2 miles to world-famous Waikiki Beach and about 5 miles to downtown Honolulu. Golfers won’t want to miss a round at Royal Hawaiian Golf Course or Ko’olau Golf Club, both about 15.5 miles away.
Copyright © 2015 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- While children are welcome, supervision will be required due to the many steps and the unfenced swimming pool.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Walk-in Closet, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone rain Shower, Terrace, Outdoor furniture
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning units
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area
- Ceiling fans
- Ironing board
- Alfresco dining
- Terrace with lounge area
- Sun loungers
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 2 miles to Waikiki beach
- 5.3 miles to Honolulu
- 15.4 miles to Royal Hawaiian Golf Course
- 15.5 miles to Ko'olau Golf Club
- 5 minute drive to Restaurants and shops
- 10 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- No social events permitted
- Pets are not allowed
- Not recommended for children guests
- Security deposit based on length of stay