Mariposa - BB6
Playa Azul, Costa Rica, Central America
3 br, 2.5 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Concierge, Housekeeper , Manager, Security Guard
2 Double Bed, King Bed, Queen Bed, Queen Sofa Bed
30 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to beach
60 minute drive to golf course
10 minute drive to grocery store
60 minute drive to hospital
5 minute drive to restaurants
30 minute drive to town
Air-Conditioning, Alarm system, Beach towels, Blender, Cable TV, Car, CD player, Ceiling fan, Coffee maker, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Hairdryer, Heating system, Home theatre, iPod docking station, Microwave, Outdoor dining, Outdoor furniture, Outdoor shower , Parking, Telephone, Toaster, Toiletries, Washer, Wi-Fi
Villa Mariposa – BB6 wows with views of both mountains and ocean. Set on a rise near the coast of Guanacaste and designed with floor-to-ceiling glass walls, the contemporary three-bedroom villa is perfectly positioned to let you wake up to the ocean breeze and watch the sun set over the sea. A secluded location gives you quiet and privacy, but it’s just a short drive into town or your choice of two beaches.
Take advantage of the tropical weather at Mariposa’s outdoor living spaces, from a covered deck with lounge furniture to a shaded al-fresco dining area. There’s a pool, hot tub, outdoor shower and even a separate water feature leading to the entrance. For entertainment, there’s a home theater, iPod dock and Wi-Fi access, and for comfort and convenience, there’s air conditioning, heating and an alarm system.
Floor-to-ceiling windows and white walls make the villa’s interiors bright and airy. The open-plan living room, dining room and kitchen have huge sliding glass doors that open to the deck, so you can feel the sea breeze as you cook. White sofas and black dining chairs are graphic and modern, while wooden tables and accents and orange throw cushions add texture and color. The well-equipped kitchen has a convenient breakfast bar and glossy cabinets that bounce the sunlight around.
Each of the three bedrooms has an en-suite bathroom, air conditioning, a ceiling fan, phone, TV and CD player. The bathrooms are stocked with toiletries and hairdryers. The master bedroom has a king bed, jetted tub and private bathroom, and there’s one bedroom with a queen bed and one bedroom with two double beds that share a bathroom. A queen sofa bed in the living room can accommodate larger parties.
If the ocean views at Mariposa make you want to feel the sand between your toes, make the 10-minute drive to San Juanillo Beach or the 15-minute drive to Playa Ostional. By car, it's 10 minutes to the grocery store, and 30 minutes to a gym, clinic, regional airport and more in the town of Nosara. The Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course and Santa Cruz Hospital are both a 60-minute drive away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Guests should be aware that roads in Costa Rica are often unpaved and a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended for getting from place to place.
- Despite periodic fumigation, the villa is located in the middle of nature and small ants may appear once in a while.
- The glory of being in nature includes the possibility of inspirational wildlife sightings or animals both big and small.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Phone, TV, CD player
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared en-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Phone, TV, CD player
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double beds, Shared en-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Toiletries, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Phone, TV, CD player
- Additional Bedding: Queen size sofa bed in the Living Room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Alarm system
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- Home theatre
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Wi-Fi access
- Coffee maker
- Swimming pool
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Outdoor shower
- Beach towels
- Outdoor furniture
- Outdoor dining
STAFF & SERVICESIncluded:
- Maid service
- Property manager
- Security guard
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking with an assortment of welcome food and beverage
- Airport transfer
- Cook for breakfast and lunch or dinners
- Boat charter
- Adventure activity
LOCATIONPoints of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to Luna Azul Restaurant
- 10 minute drive to grocery store
- 30 minute drive to gym, clinic and town of Nosara
- 60 minute drive to Hacienda Pinilla Golf Course and Santa Cruz Hospital
- 10 minute drive to San Juanillo Beach
- 15 minute drive to Playa Ostional beach
- 30 minute drive to airport
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Check-in: 3pm
- Check-out: 11am
- 4-Wheel drive SUV recommended
- Social events permitted upon request only. Bachelor parties are strictly prohibited.