Lipa Noi, Koh Samui, Thailand
8 br, 10 ba (8 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Chef, Concierge, Housekeeper , Manager
Double Bed, 6 King Bed, Twin Bed
45 minute drive to airport
20 minute drive to town
2 Infinity Pool
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Baby equipment, DVD player, Fan, Fully equipped kitchen, Hairdryer, Lounge space, Outdoor bar, Outdoor furniture, Robes, Safe, Satellite television , Wi-Fi
Inasia is a modern, fairy-tale luxury home located on the west coast of Koh Samui that commands a panoramic view along the famous white sandy beach of Lipa Noi. With modern and sleek styling throughout, the villa follows a contemporary palatial design throughout its brilliantly designed grounds and architecture. A grand, open wall leads to a pristine, private infinity swimming pool with calming views of palm leaves swaying in the sea breeze. Your tropical dream home awaits!
The large terrace with its outdoor bar is the perfect venue for an enjoyable evening with friends and family. The two infinity swimming pools allow everyone to enjoy either some fun and games or a quiet meditative swim. The beach at Inasia is one of the finest on the island—soft white sand, as well as excellent year-round swimming and snorkeling conditions. Low-tide days open the beach and reef up to other activities such as beach volleyball or exploring the rock pools and collecting shells, a safe and exciting activity for children. Your reservation includes a full staff with Thai chef, Wi-Fi access and continental breakfasts.
The interiors of Inasia are airy, breezy and flawlessly designed. While dominantly minimalist and white throughout, well-chosen monochromatic accent pieces round out the ambience. The villa also includes a formal dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen. Take advantage of Inasia’s pre-stocking option for ultimate convenience.
The eight bedrooms and ten bathrooms at Inasia accommodate up to sixteen adults, plus two children. Each of the bedrooms include an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. The master bedrooms feature satellite TVs, luxurious bathrobes and a variety of other perks.
A number of options to take in some local culture also exist in Lipa Noi. These include Samui Cultural Center and Fine Art of South East Asia and the Wat Samut Tharam temple with its golden Buddha. Of course, the glorious beach also offers a variety of options for water sports. When you step in from all the glory of the tropics, you will no doubt be happy to recline and unwind in the modern style of Inasia!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- The two different sections of this villa offer options for groups seeking oscillations of social time and privacy.
- The beach gets rocky at low tide, watch your step!
- The wi-fi can be choppy in certain areas of the villa.
- This villa is located near the Raja Ferry Port. The ferries run daily and are a little reminder of the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Living area, Satellite TV , Safe, Hair dryer, Slippers, Bathrobe
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub, Alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Satellite TV, Safe, Hair dryer, Slippers, Bathrobe
- Bedroom 3: Twin bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Hair dryer, Slippers, Bathrobe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Hair dryer, Slippers, Bathrobe
Ocean View Unit
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with tub and shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Hair dryer, Slippers, Bathrobe
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Hair dryer, Slippers, Bathrobe
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Safe, Hair dryer, Slippers, Bathrobe
- Bedroom 8: Double bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Audio system
- Wi-Fi access
- Baby equipment
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 2 infinity pools
- Outdoor furniture
- Beachside lounge
- Beachside dining
- Outdoor bar
STAFF & SERVICES
- Thai chef
- Daily continental breakfast
- Linen change every third day
- Airport transfer
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Additional fee for Lunch/meal with chef service on stays with late or early check in/out
- Nespresso machine coffee pods
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Event fee
- Food cost
- Additional bedding
- Childcare service
- Maximum 16 adults
- Additional 2 children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Wedding/social events accepted
- Easter and Chinese New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights
- Christmas or New Year bookings require a minimum stay of 7 nights. For bookings overlapping Christmas and New Year, a minimum of 10 nights is required
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 10:30 AM
Points of Interest:
- 20 minute drive to Lamai
- 40 minute drive to tourist center at Chaweng
- 45 minute drive to Koh Samui Airport
- Please note the beaches in this region are affected by tides