Cap Estate, St. Lucia, Caribbean
3 br, 3 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook/Maid, Gardener, Poolkeeper
2 Bunk bed, 2 King Bed
20 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to beach
5 minute drive to golf course
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, Cable TV, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Gated property, Hammock, iPod docking station, Outdoor furniture, Safe, Security system, Telephone, Washer, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Perched atop the exclusive Cap Estate, Villa Kessi presents sweeping views of St. Lucia’s landscape. You’ll feel positively royal as you survey your kingdom from the Atlantic Ocean, across lush green countryside to the Caribbean Sea. Kessi’s contemporary design and layout display the best of island architecture: vaulted ceilings, wooden flooring, long veranda, jalousie windows, plus wooden balconies featuring hand-carved details.
A tiled deck presents the perfect location for soaking up sun from a chaise longue. Cool off in the tranquil infinity pool that offers stunning views of the island’s only 18-hole golf course. A long veranda runs the width of the house and its cozy rattan lounge set is ideal for enjoying a good book in the shade: the adjacent hammock is also a tempting choice. When the cocktail hour arrives, gather your guests around the regulation billiard table for a quick tournament.
Inside, the main room’s open plan attracts those famous island trade winds, with a little help from large French doors and windows. The living room area, complete with tropical decor, is ideal for socializing or spending a quiet moment contemplating the view. The modern kitchen will get your culinary creative juices flowing. Start your day at the charming breakfast bar and finish it around an elegant dining table.
Two of Kessi’s three bedrooms are found on the main floor. The first has a huge Super King size bed and the second, bunk beds, making it ideal for children. Both open onto the veranda. The Master suite occupies the upper floor and is luxuriously furnished with a four-poster Super King size bed and wooden louver windows. It opens onto a private balcony with a panoramic view. All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
Cap Estate puts you minutes away from a wealth of adventure. The island’s best golf course is your neighbor and there are several sandy beaches nearby. You’re only 4 miles out of Rodney Bay, where you’ll find upscale shops, fine dining and a marina where you can rent a sailboat or organize excursions to Pitons or Sulphur Springs.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Thickly reinforced walls form the backbone of this villa, providing protection from the elements during hurricane season. Unfortunately, this may dampen your WIFI connection in certain areas of the home.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1 - Master
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
2 Bunk beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Ideal for 4 children, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
Features & Amenities
- Security system
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- TV with built-in DVD player
- iPod dock
- Wi-Fi access
- Pool table
- Solar water heating system
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Wine cooler
- Washing machine
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor furniture
- Charcoal BBQ grill
- Gated property
Staff & Services Included:
- Pool keeper
- Cook/housekeeper – Monday to Saturday from 8:30am – 3:30 pm (supper, if required, is prepared in advance)
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Maximum 4 adult and 4 children
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- Housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or baby-sit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised that this is at your own risk.
- Rental vehicle recommended
- Transport available
- 5 minute drive to golf course
- 5 minute drive to St. Lucia National Tennis Centre
- 10 minute dir veto Rodney Bay Marina and Reduit beach
- 20 minute drive to George Charles airport