Cap Estate, St. Lucia, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Cook , Gardener, Housekeeper , Poolkeeper
King Bed, 3 Queen Bed
10 minute drive to restaurants and shops
Air conditioned bedrooms, Barbecue, Cable TV, CD player, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Hairdryer, Hammock, Ice maker, iPod docking station, Safe, Security system, Stereo, Telephone, Washer, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Atop the cliffs of the exclusive Mount du Cap private estate, Anantha Asmani’s magnificent exterior presents a history lesson in luxury. Observe it from different angles and discover traces of different eras: a daub of ancient Greece, hints of traditional island flavor and tributes to classic Mediterranean villa design. Within its walls you’ll be treated to the best of modern life.
Feel like an emperor as you descend the natural stone steps of the back veranda to survey your kingdom: lush green landscaped gardens and vast swaths of Caribbean blue waters stretching all the way to neighboring Martinique. You’ll understand why this villa’s name translates to “infinite blue”. Beautiful black wicker furniture surround the infinity pool, including a hanging loveseat. Sunloungers also present a tempting option for sunbathing. A lovely garden terrace provides a peaceful venue for relaxing in the presence of nature.
At dusk, gather your guests in the living rooms to enjoy amazing sunset views through immense French doors, opening onto the back terrace. A separate living room with stylish sectional sofas encircle a large flatscreen and Wi-Fi is available throughout the house. A fully-equipped modern kitchen will inspire you to create memorable feasts, and guests can assemble around the breakfast bar to socialize and watch you work. An open sided dining area ensures every meal is accompanied by the view.
All four bedrooms are stylishly appointed with contemporary furniture and decor, plus decadently soft linens. Each offers a balcony with sea view as well as en-suite bathroom and air conditioning. The Master suite houses a large King size bed and walk-in closet and the remaining three rooms have Queen size beds.
When you’re ready to feel sand between your toes, there are five beaches within a 3 to10 minute driving distance. Rodney Bay is also 10 minutes away and there you’ll find upscale shopping, fine dining and nightlife. If you’re feeling lucky there’s also a casino. Head to the marina to organize excursions to Pitons and Sulphur Springs. The island’s only 18-hole golf course is minutes away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Thickly reinforced walls form the backbone of this villa, providing protection from the elements during hurricane season. Unfortunately, this may dampen your WIFI connection in certain areas of the home.
Bedroom / Bathroom Description
Bedroom 1- Master
King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, iPod docking station, Flatscreen TV with cable, Balcony, Sea views, Safe
Queen size bed, En-suite shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Balcony, Sea views
Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, iPod docking station, Balcony, Garden and sea views
Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, iPod docking station, Balcony, Garden and sea views, Safe
Features & Amenities
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Wine cooler
- Cable TV
- DVD player
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Wi-Fi access
- Hair dyer
- Dual voltage villa
- Security system
- Infinity pool
- BBQ grill
- Landscaped gardens
- Solar water heating system
- Electronically gated community
- Sea view
Staff & Services
- Maid service – 3 days a week from 9am – 3pm
- Cook service – 3 days a week 9am - 3pm
- Pool keeper
- Note: Cook hours may vary depending on which meals are required.
- Housekeepers are not trained nannies and should not be expected to look after and/or babysit infants and children. If you do make babysitting arrangements with the staff, please be advised this is at your own risk
At Extra Cost – advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Additional staff service
- Maximum 8 guests
- Not suitable for children under 12 years old
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets not permitted
- 10 minute drive to Rodney Bay:
- The Cliff Restaurant at Cap Maison Hotel
- Duty free
- 15 minute drive to the St. Lucia National Tennis Center
- 1 Hr 25 minute drive to UVF airport
- 3 Minute drive to Anse du Cap Beach by Le Sport Hotel
- 5 minute drive to:
- Smugglers Cove by Cap Maison Hotel
- Cas en Bas Beach (Atlantic Beach)
- 7 Minute drive to Pigeon Island Beach
- 10 Minute drive to Reduit Beach in Rodney Bay