Nosara, Costa Rica, Central America
4 br, 3 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Gardener, Housekeeper , Manager, Poolkeeper
4 Queen Bed
2 mile to airport
85 mile to hospital
7 minute drive to beach
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, Exercise room, Laundry facility, Parking, Wi-Fi
Take a tropical holiday with hacienda flair at Villa Mariposa. Set on a hill outside Nosara and looking out to the forest and Pacific Ocean, this luxury Costa Rica holiday rental has beautiful views. Reserve the four-bedroom villa for a relaxed warm-weather holiday, or book it with the neighboring Casa Colibri to host a memorable family reunion or intimate destination wedding amid lush scenery.
The villa is surrounded by a covered porch with sitting and dining areas perfect for reading, napping or just sitting with a cocktail in the balmy breeze. There’s an infinity pool that seems to stretch into the treetops and a private garden for your exclusive use. Listen to birdsong along with your breath at the yoga platform between Villa Mariposa and the neighboring casa, or inquire about using the shared soccer field and tennis courts.
Traditional stucco walls and a tiled roof open to a gracious open-plan living area. Wrought-iron chandeliers and beamed ceilings have a bit of hacienda style, while streamlined banquette seating and wicker chairs are comfortable and modern. The spacious, fully equipped open kitchen pairs its own chandelier with rich-toned wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and a convenient breakfast bar.
Villa Mariposa has four air-conditioned bedrooms with queen beds; two have en-suite bathrooms and two share a bathroom. A daybed in one of the en-suite bedrooms means the property can accommodate up to nine guests. With floral bedding, high ceilings and charming mullioned windows, the bedrooms are cozy and cheerful.
A location just outside the town of Nosara puts Villa Mariposa within easy reach of beaches and restaurants where you can enjoy everything from a quick local snack to a honeymoon-worthy dinner. It’s a 10-minute drive into Nosara, a 15-minute drive to the nearest beach, Playa Pelada, a 20-minute drive to the famous surfing beach of Playa Guiones and a 35-minute drive to the turtle nesting sites on Playa Ostional. Plan to fly into the airports in San Juan, Liberia or Nosara, or ask to land your helicopter right on the property’s soccer field.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Guests should be aware that roads in Costa Rica are often unpaved and a four-wheel drive vehicle is recommended for getting from place to place.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 : Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 3, Stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 2, Stand-alone shower, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Day bed in Bedroom 1
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Alfresco shower
STAFF & SERVICES
- Property Manager
- Pool Maintenance
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Breakfast buffet, Chef service for breakfast and dinner
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 9.9 km to Town of Nosara
- 12.8 km to Playa Guiones
- 129 km to Palo Verde National Park
- 9 km to Playa Nosara
- 10.5 km to Playa Pelada
- 12.8 km to Playa Guiones
- 17.3 km to Playa Garza
- 10.6 km to Nosara Airport (NOB)
- 112 km to Daniel Oduber Quirós International Airport (LIR)
- 251 km to Juan Santamaria Airport (SJO)
- Maximum 9 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 2:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM