Oil Nut Bay, Virgin Gorda, Caribbean
1 br, 1.5 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Size Bed
35 minute to airport
Alfresco shower, Espresso machine, Mini fridge, Terrace, TV, Wet Bar
Carved into the cliffside, the three individual deluxe one-bedroom rental suites that make up The Cliffs are perfect for a holiday getaway or temporary residence if you’re an Oil Nut Bay homeowner creating your legacy home. Designed with vision and environmental integrity, each suite enjoys unobstructed views of the azure Caribbean Sea. This development is so remote it can only be reached by boat!
Everything has been designed to enhance the magnificent view, from the sliding glass doors and huge windows to the invisible balconies. Each suite boasts a large master bedroom, one and a half bathrooms and a luxurious great room. Private terraces and an inviting infinity edge plunge pool give you plenty of opportunity to top up your tan and you’re welcome to use all the Oil Nut Bay community amenities. The resort’s Beach Club boasts three pools, bars and restaurant and there’s a wellness center with fitness equipment and a yoga and Pilates room. Kids will especially love the programs and activities at the Nut House Kids’ Club and Nature Center. If work demands your attention, you can always use the onsite business center.
Step into your suite’s tranquil great room and you’ll immediately feel relaxed. Drop your cares into the ocean and settle in a comfortable sofa as you admire the picture-postcard view. Soft sand colors lend a restful vibe to this cliffside paradise and if you ever tire of the panorama there are plenty of entertainment options, including Apple TV with sound system and an iPad. The resort’s restaurants are so good you don’t need a kitchen, although there is a small service area with a wet bar, mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker for preparing snacks and drinks. If you need anything at all, just ask your concierge.
The master suite gives top priority to your rest and relaxation. You don’t even have to get out of your king-size bed to appreciate the Caribbean Sea – just prop yourself up against the pillows and watch the boats drift past. The en-suite bathroom is just as luxurious, with an outdoor shower, double sinks and a deep standalone tub.
With an electric golf cart at your disposal and great restaurants within walking distance, there’s no reason to stay at home. When you’re not swimming or lounging by one of the resort’s pools or enjoying light refreshments at the swim-up bar, take a yoga class or spa treatment or try a new watersport!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please Note: Though there is no kitchen unit within the villa, the number of restaurants within the resort encourage you to kick back, bask in the comfortable luxury of this property, and allow someone else to do the cooking for you. Bon appetit!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and alfresco shower, Great room, Wet bar, Mini fridge, Direct access to private terrace and plunge pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Espresso machine with signature Oil Nut Bay espresso blend
- Great room
- Wet bar with mini fridge
- Apple TV
- Sound system
- Infinity-edge plunge pool
- Terrace with lounge area
- Panoramic Caribbean sea views
OIL NUT BAY COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Access to all Beach Club facilities, including three pools, bars and open air dining
- A variety of onsite water activities including stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling, sailing and kayaking
- Wellness Studio with state-of the-art equipment, yoga and Pilates room
- Nut House Kid’s Club with a full range of activities and programming designed for kids of all ages - some materials costs may apply
- Nature Center
- Two helipads and 93-slip marina
- Dedicated electric cart
- Wi-Fi, printing and business center usage
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Personalized concierge services
- Use of water, beach and land equipment with assistance from qualified instructors
- Specialized yoga instruction including Vinyasa, Hatha and more
- Complimentary supervised daytime kids' activities for children 5 years and older
- Access to hiking and biking trails
- Weekly events calendar for onsite activities and excursions
- Complimentary in-room artisan snacks and beverages
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Spa-treatments available in-room or in remote spa locations
- Scheduled ferry service to North Sound destinations
- Airport transfers from (EIS) Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport or (VIJ) Virgin Gorda Airport
Points of Interest:
- Walking distance to nearby resort restaurants
- 35 minute ferry ride or 10 minute helicopter ride to Beef Island Airport in Tortola (EIS)
- Maximum 2 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 10:00 AM