Oil Nut Bay, Virgin Gorda, Caribbean
1 br, 1.5 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Size Bed
35 minute to airport
Alfresco shower, Espresso machine, TV, Wet Bar
Etched into the cliffs above Oil Nut Bay, The Cliff Penthouse Suite is the most elevated of three deluxe one-bedroom suites. Perfect for singles and couples looking for a secluded retreat, these suites are so remote they can only be accessed by boat. Designed with environmental integrity and enjoying sensational sea views, this oceanside apartment truly is the height of luxury. During your stay you’re welcome to use all the communal facilities of the exclusive Oil Nut Bay resort.
Wrap around terraces, invisible balconies and generous indoor/outdoor living spaces lend the Penthouse an air of tremendous freedom and birds’ eye views. Float all your cares off the edge of the iridescent infinity pool and promise yourself that you’ll fully relax. Then stretch out, catlike, on one of the plush loungers and dry in the sun. Later you can toast a spectacular Virgin Gorda sunset with a glass of chilled champagne or chill out with your partner in the alfresco lounge.
Indoors, you’ll find a comfortable great room, whose glass wall slides back to allow gentle sea breezes to percolate the penthouse. Stylish FENDI Casa décor and furnishings lend an elegant designer touch with restful creams and soothing sand tones. Although there is no kitchen within the suite, there are plenty of great restaurants within walking distance and you can fix yourself a snack or drink in the service area with its convenient wet bar, mini fridge and espresso machine. A TV, sound system and iPad offer in-house entertainment or you can hop in the electric golf cart and explore the resort.
Rest and relaxation have been given top priority in the Penthouse’s king-size master bedroom and you don’t even need to get out of bed to enjoy the view. Just plump up the pillows and lose yourself in endless blues and fluffy clouds. For a refreshing start or end to the day, step out to the pool for an early morning dip or secret midnight swim. The en-suite bathroom is just as luxurious, with its bay-view tub and alfresco shower.
Oil Nut Bay resort boasts an exclusive Beach Club with three pools, bars and a restaurant. If you want to try out a new water or land-based sport, an activity coordinator will help get you started. Rediscover your inner yogi at the Wellness Center where you can work out or strengthen your core with Pilates. Spa treatments can also be arranged at extra cost – just ask your Concierge.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Please Note: Though there is no kitchen unit within the villa, the Beach Club Restaurant encourage you to kick back, bask in the comfortable luxury of this property, and allow someone else to do the cooking for you. Bon appetit!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and alfresco shower, Television, Direct access to patio and pool
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Wet bar with mini fridge
- Espresso machine with signature Oil Nut Bay espresso blend
- Sound system
- Infinity-edge swimming pool
- Patio with lounge area
- Panoramic sea views
OIL NUT BAY COMMUNITY AMENITIES
- Access to all Beach Club facilities, including three pools, bars and open air dining
- A variety of onsite water activities including stand up paddle boarding, snorkeling, sailing and kayaking
- Wellness Studio with state-of the-art equipment, yoga and Pilates room
- Nut House Kid’s Club with a full range of activities and programming designed for kids of all ages - some materials costs may apply
- Nature Center
- Two helipads and 93-slip marina
- Dedicated electric cart
- Wi-Fi, printing and business center usage
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Personalized concierge services
- Use of water, beach and land equipment with assistance from qualified instructors
- Specialized yoga instruction including Vinyasa, Hatha and more
- Complimentary supervised daytime kids' activities for children 5 years and older
- Access to hiking and biking trails
- Weekly events calendar for onsite activities and excursions
- Complimentary in-room artisan snacks and beverages
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Spa-treatments available in-room or in remote spa locations
- Scheduled ferry service to North Sound destinations
- Airport transfers from (EIS) Terrance B. Lettsome International Airport or (VIJ) Virgin Gorda Airport
Points of Interest:
- Walking distance to nearby resort restaurants
- 35 minute ferry ride or 10 minute helicopter ride to Beef Island Airport in Tortola (EIS)
- Maximum 2 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Check in: 3:00 PM
- Check out: 10:00 AM