Sapphire Seas Beach Estate
Kihei, Maui, Hawaii
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Housekeeper , Manager
3 King Size Bed , Queen Bed
Hot Tub, Saltwater pool
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Bar, Barbecue, CD player, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Laundry facility, TV, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Sapphire Seas is the ultimate Maui getaway where sand meets sea, indoor meets outdoor and tasteful meets traditional. The beautiful four-bedroom villa sits up against a stretch of golden sand in Maui’s Kihei region, known for its authentic take on Hawaiian life.
An immense free-form pool anchors the lovely tiled terrace displaying a stunning vista through majestic palm trees to the sparkling blue Pacific Ocean. Rattan deck chairs line the pool, allowing you to enjoy the warm island sun. The home is perfect for entertaining, as a spacious lanai houses a wet bar, high-end gas grill and an elegant al fresco dining table that seats eight. As the sun begins to set, light the tiki torches and move your guests out onto the carefully manicured lawn for cocktails. Ease into the bubbling hot tub and relax under the stars.
Retractable walls blur the lines between inside and out, as fresh air and light spill into the great room. Traditional materials blend with modern design in this open-plan room where you can look up and discover tropical woven matting decorating the ceiling or marvel at the refined furnishings made from native woods. The plush sofas, adorned with floral cushions surround a large flatscreen TV and tasteful coffee table. You’ll get to test your culinary skills in an incredible gourmet kitchen, overflowing with chef appointed appliances and accessories.
A staircase, decorated with beautiful carved railings, leads you up the the spacious Master suite. There you’ll find a king size bed, walk-in closet and a huge veranda with seating and an ocean view. Its large en-suite bathroom contains fixtures that would rival any spa, including a jetted tub and dual-head shower. The other three individually styled bedrooms are on the ground floor, each with its own en-suite. All bedrooms are air conditioned and feature state-of-the-art entertainment systems.
Kihei is bordered by 6 miles of beachfront, many of which are reef-protected making them ideal for swimming and snorkeling. You’ll be within walking distance of shops, restaurants and a grocery stores. Golfers are minutes from the Elleair Maui golf course while nature lovers can tour the wonders of Maui flora and fauna. Enjoy a drive up the winding road to Haleakala, a dormant volcano, where you can experience an unforgettable sunrise or sunset.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-122-672-3328-01
Permit ID: STKM 2013/1007
Copyright © 2014 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- In season, you can enjoy the fresh mangoes right off the tree and the sight of sea turtles swimming in the sea!
- The beachfront may not be suitable for swimming, but it is perfect for paddle boarding and kayaking.
- Although the beach is public, it is rarely crowded.
- You will likely see a few fishermen in the evenings, hauling in their catch of the day.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with television, jetted bathtub and separate dual-head glass shower, Bidet and WC in private room, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Television, DVD player, Telephone, Alarm clock, Seating area, Wet bar, Oceanfront veranda with outdoor seating area, Panoramic sea view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, walk-in closet, Television, DVD player, Telephone, Alarm clock, Direct access to pool area, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television, Telephone, Alarm clock, Garden view
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Television, DVD player, Alarm clock, Direct access to garden, Garden view
- Additional Bedding - Office: Additional bed available at extra cost, Access to master bathroom, Air conditioning, Telephone, Alarm clock, Fax machine, Wi-Fi
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with wine fridge
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Wi-Fi access
- DVD/CD player
- Sound system
- DXM music selection
- Laundry facility
- Air conditioning in all rooms with multi-zones and smart panel control
- Salt-water pool - heated up to 84 degrees in the winter season
- Hot tub
- Bar area with sink and refrigerator with ice dispenser
- Alfresco dining with seating for 8
- Built-in barbeque
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (Service varies according to the duration and season of stay. Please ask one of our Villa Specialists for more details)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Concierge service
- Property manager
- Discount rates for golf green fees at Wailea and Makena golf courses (advance notice required)
- Free local calls and US/Canada long distance calls
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required)
- Activities and excursions
- In-room massage/spa treatment
- Yoga/personal training
- Additional housekeeping service
- Butler service
- Private chef service
- Personal laundry service
- Personal shopping/errands service
Points of Interest
- Walking distance to supermarket, Powerhouse Gym, Restaurants and shops
- 3 minute drive to Elleair Maui golf courses
- 5 minute drive to shopping, restaurants
- 5 minute drive to Kamaole Beach 1,2 and 3
- 7 minute drive to Keawakapu Beach
- 12 miles to Kahului Airport (OGG)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Taxes & fees may vary
- Check in after 3pm / check out by 11am
- Quiet hours between 9pm to 8am
- Quiet hours from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the short-term rental home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area
- Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited
- Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area and shall not be parked on the street
- No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur
- For short-term rental homes on the shoreline include the following provision: Note: the shoreline area is the property of the people of Hawaii, and is open for the free use by everyone
- Occupancy is for 2 guests per bedroom excepting infants or toddlers under two years of age