Wailea Sunset Bungalow
Wailea, Maui, Hawaii
2 br, 1 ba
7 night minimum stay
Housekeeper , Manager
King Bed, King bed-twins pushed together
18 mile to airport
5 minute drive to golf course
7 minute drive to town
2 minute walk to beach
6 minute walk to grocery store
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Barbecue, CD player, Ceiling fan, DVD player, Fire pit, Fully equipped kitchen, iPod docking station, Laundry facility, Safe, Surround sound, TV, Wi-Fi
Wailea Sunset is a charming, private two-bedroom bungalow in a prime location along one of Maui’s most sought-after stretches of coast. Only a lush green lawn and swaying palm trees separate you from the turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean. Two of Wailea’s pristine, white-sand beaches are also a quick stroll away.
You’ll know you’ve found the good life as you walk out onto the back porch, casting your gaze over the ocean and neighboring islands. The beautifully landscaped garden includes plants and trees that rustle in the breeze, creating a relaxing soundtrack for sunbathing. Chaise longues can be dragged anywhere on the rolling lawn and a swinging hammock is perfect for lounging with a book. Fire up the gas grill and create an al-fresco feast, then cool off from your hard work under the garden shower. Sink into the hot tub as the sun sets and the sky explodes with color.
Wailea Sunset Bungalow may be a luxury villa, but it also has a warm, welcoming ambience. Windows allow light and ocean breezes to pass easily through the home. A lovely teak dining set, wooden frames and whirling ceiling fans create a tranquil island ambiance, while lemon and lime cushions provide flashes of color. Ease into the soft rattan living room set and drink in the ocean view or switch on the TV for movie night. Create memorable meals for your guests in the fully-equipped kitchen and be sure to try Maui’s delicious seafood. A Wi-Fi connection runs throughout the home and the surround sound system lets you enjoy your favorite playlist.
You and your guests will sleep peacefully on comfortable mattresses and linens in the two bedrooms. Both are air conditioned and feature complete entertainment systems. The Master suite houses a King size bed, while the second room has two Twin beds which can be converted into a King. The spacious bathroom has plenty of towels, plus both bathtub and shower.
This Hawaii home for rent puts you within easy reach of some of the best of Maui. When you’re ready to explore, start by spending time on each of Wailea’s five white sand beaches. Surfers can catch waves North, in Kihei or Lahaina, while golfers will find 54-holes of championship golf just a mile away at the Wailea Golf Club. It’s a quick, five-minute drive to shops and restaurants, and don’t miss out on tours of Maui’s spectacular natural world.
Hawaii Tax ID: TA-199-682-2528-01
Permit #: Hotel-Zoned
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
The beach directly on the property is very rocky. We recommend water shoes or simply walking a few minutes down to the beach with sand.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 2, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Netflix, DVD player, iPod docking station, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted to King size bed upon request), Shared access to hall bathroom with bedroom 1, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Netflix, DVD player, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with double oven
- Filtered water dispenser
- Ice maker
- Espresso machine
- Formal dining area
- Ipod dock
- Surround Sound
- Telephone for local calls
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
- Oceanfront fire pit
- Gated Property
- View of ocean
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
- Tiki Torches
- Lush Gardens
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeper (mid-week cleaning service)
- Property manager
- Villa pre-stocking
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- Fitness & Yoga
- Additional Housekeeping
Points of Interest
- Located in the heart of the Wailea-Makena Resort Coast
- 3 minute walk to Fairmont Kealani Resort
- 5 minute drive to Wailea Blue Golf Club
- 5 minute drive to Shops & Restaurants at Wailea Shopping Center
- 6 minute walk to Grocery Store & Deli
- 7 minute drive to Town of Kihei
- 2 minute walk to Polo Beach
- 5 minute walk to Palauea White Rock Beach
- 7 minute drive to Makena Beach & Golf Resort
- 18.1 miles to Kahului Airport (OGG)
- Maximum 4 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- No social events permitted
- Taxes & fees may vary
- Children welcome
- Check in: 3:00 P.M.
- Check out: 10:00 A.M.
- Quiet hours from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the short-term rental home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries of the short-term rental home is prohibited
- The shoreline area is the property of the people of Hawaii, and is open for the free use by everyone.