Palms at Morningstar
Estate Bakkeroe, St. Thomas, Caribbean
3 br, 3 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: once a week
King Size Bed , 2 Queen Bed, 2 Queen Sofa Bed
3 minute drive to beach
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Breakfast bar, CD player, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, iPod docking station, Laundry facility, Outdoor kitchen, Outdoor living area, Printer/Fax/Copier/Scanner, Telescope , TV, Water purification system, Wi-Fi
Beautifully designed and generously outfitted with the best of everything, Palms at Morningstar is one of the most noteworthy luxury villas on St. Thomas. Located south of Charlotte Amalie, just a two-minute drive from Morningstar Beach at Marriott Frenchman’s Bay Resort, Palms looks out to the Caribbean Sea and its colorful tropical sunsets. Ideal for family holidays and groups of up to six, this villa can be rented singularly or with its sister villa (Villa Mas) which is connected via a walkway.
As you approach via an avenue of majestic palm trees, you’ll notice the sparkling blue ocean and white sands spread beneath you like a beautiful tapestry. Indoors, two spacious en-suite bedrooms are separated by the light and airy Great Room and open-plan gourmet kitchen while an apartment houses the third bedroom. Tall French doors open onto the Palms’ outdoor lounge, bar, gas grill and pool, framing the relaxing sea views beyond. The infinity edge swimming pool is set like a jewel in the center of the deck, inviting you in for a refreshing dip. Afterwards, stretch out on a padded teak lounger and watch the cruise ships drift past below. Or prepare a cool, long drink at the wet bar and settle in a cushioned chair on the shaded lounge terrace to watch the big game on TV.
Vaulted ceilings with traditional fans and sliding glass doors let in copious sunlight and sea breezes. The stainless-steel and granite kitchen is a chef's dream, with everything you could possibly need to whip up a Caribbean feast. Dine indoors or out as you watch the sun drop below the horizon. A striking red leather sofa is the perfect place to retreat to when evening draws in. Here you can surround yourself with sound as you plug your iPod into the dock or watch a movie on the Apple TV or DVD player. If you’d rather switch off, go stargazing through the telescope.
Both air-conditioned bedrooms in the main house are a haven of peace and luxury with flat-screen TVs and direct access to the pool deck, perfect for a moonlight swim under the stars. The garden-level apartment boast a queen bed and a tempur-pedic queen sofa bed in the living room. Deluxe en-suite bathrooms serve each room and, if you must work on holiday, the master bedroom boasts a desk.
You can be on Morningstar Beach after a 3 minute drive and if you need to stock up on supplies, it’s only 3 miles to the nearest town and 10 minutes to the grocery store, restaurants, shopping and nightlife.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
You may rent Palms at Morningstar for up to 6 guests in two bedrooms (plus the Tempur-Pedic queen sofa bed), or you may ADD Palms at Morningstar's sister villa, Villa Mas, to accommodate up to an additional 8 guests in four bedrooms. These two new villas are directly connected by a convenient walkway.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and body jets, Air conditioning, Television, DVD player, Desk
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and body jets, Air conditioning, Television, DVD player, Desk
- Additional Bedding: A Queen sleeper sofa in the Main House living room and another in Apartment living area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Apple Television
- DVD player
- Sound system
- iPod dock
- CD player
- Wi-Fi access
- Books, games
- Air conditioning
- Laundry facility
- UV water purification system
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor lounge area
- Outdoor kitchen
- Wet bar
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
STAFF & SERVICES
- Once a week maid service
- High chair - advance notice required
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive to supermarket, restaurants, shopping, nightlife
- 3 miles to the town of Charlotte Amalie
- 3 minute drive to Morningstar Beach at Marriott Frenchmans Reef Hotel
- 5.5 miles to Cyril E. King Airport (STT)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- A notarized Liability Waiver required for all children under 12 years old, please, in advance of arrival.