Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic, Caribbean
6 br, 6 ba (6 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Butler, Chef, Maid
2 Full Size Bed, 5 King Size Bed
Heated Pool, Hot Tub
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Barbecue, Ceiling fan, Gated property, Gazebo, Media room, Parking, Professional kitchen , Safe, Telephone, Telescope , Terrace, Wi-Fi
Hidden away from the outside world, this romantic retreat is an oasis of comfort, luxury and privacy. Named after the mythical earthly paradise of legend, Villa Shangri-La endeavors to bring fiction to life. Stylish Moorish-influenced architecture marries perfectly with the spacious tropical gardens. A dazzling free-form pool stretches alluringly before you, at its center an inviting hot tub. A retinue of servants are on hand to cater for your every whim. This is the perfect venue for exclusive weddings or a sanctuary from day-to-day pressures and prying eyes.
The gated, secluded Villa Shangri-La provides absolute privacy while giving you access to the classic Casa De Campo lifestyle. Golf and relaxation can play central roles in your holiday. From your spacious terrace you can overlook the world-renowned Teeth of the Dog golf course. Across the bridge over the azure pool lies your rejuvenating hot tub and by its side an intriguing pavilion. Here you can enjoy a range of soothing spa and massage treatments in complete seclusion.
Villa Shangri-La is a masterful example of luxurious open plan living. This fabulous fusion of Moorish, Oriental and Caribbean influences is designed to effortlessly blend exquisite comfort with culture. Step through its arched doorways and you’ll be greeted by intriguing art and unique furniture. Relax in feather-soft sofas or lounge in the impressive media room and be transported away from your day-to-day reality. Enjoy al fresco dining on the vast covered terrace against the backdrop of blue skies and crimson sunsets.
Spread over two spacious floors, the villa’s six bedrooms have been created to combine elegance with modern flourishes. All of them are air-conditioned to temper the tropical heat of high summer. Each boasts a gleaming en-suite bathroom embellished by Asian touches or Moorish tiles. Three ground floor rooms feature glorious jetted tubs and outdoor showers. After a busy day exploring or lazy hours by the pool they are perfect havens to return to and simply unwind.
From your exclusive Punta Aguila enclave in Casa De Campo you can experience a range of magnificent Dominican highlights. Close to home gain an insight into the sport of Polo while within minutes you can be wandering along the unblemished sandy beach at La Minitas. This stretch of the Dominican Republic’s coastline is a Mecca for golfers. The legendary Pete Dye has designed a string of challenging courses, all within less than 10 minutes’ drive of your villa. Tee off at The Links and Dye Fore or pitch up at La Romana and Teeth of the Dog, two of the best right on your doorstep.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub and alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Television, Bar fridge, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub and alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Television, Bar fridge, Safe
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub and alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Television, Bar fridge, Safe
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Television, Bar fridge, Safe
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Television, Bar fridge, Safe
- Bedroom 6: 2 Full beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Television, Bar fridge, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Professional kitchen
- Dining area
- Private media room with projector
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fan
- Heated pool
- Hot tub
- Terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
- Peninsula gazebo
- 6-Seater electric golf cart
- Covered garage and carport
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Mandatory resort registration fee per guest, per day payable on-site (please refer to additional information note below)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- Located on the 9th Hole of The Romana Country Club Golf course
- 0.9 miles to Polo fields and horseback riding
- 2.4 miles to tennis center
- 4.4 miles to Altos de Chavon with supermarket, restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- 4.8 miles to La Marina with supermarket, restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- 15 miles to Cuevas de las Maravillas (Cave of Wonders)
- 82.6 miles to Santo Domingo (oldest city in the New World)
- 1.2 miles to La Romana Country Club Golf Course
- 1.7 miles to Teeth of the Dog(designed by Pete Dye)
- 1.7 miles to The Links
- 1.7 miles to Dye Fore
- 2.9 miles to Minitas Beach
- 14 miles to Bayahibe Beach
- 3.3 miles to La Romana International Airport (LRM)
- 45.7 miles to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- Maximum 12 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted
Please note that guests staying at this villa will be required to pay a mandatory resort fee for the Casa de Campo Resort:*
- $20 US per night per adult (over age 15)
- $10 US per night per child (ages 10-15)
- Children 9 and younger are free.
Guests must register and pay on-site.
* These rates are subject to change without notice.