Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
4 Full Size Bed, 2 King Size Bed
Hot Tub, Infinity Pool
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Ceiling fan, Fully equipped kitchen, Home theatre, Library, Media room, Parking, Safe, Telephone, Telescope , Terrace, Wi-Fi
Clean, cool and contemporary, Villa Yara-Ri will be the ideal host for a cutting-edge holiday in the Dominican Republic. Here in the exclusive resort of Casa De Campo, you will find a sleek, chic property in tropical paradise. The villa was designed and built by renowned architect, Gianfranco Fini, who also envisioned the resort’s magnificent new Marina. His dream was to give you a space which is uncluttered and unique but also relaxing and restful. It is unlike any other villa in this idyllic Caribbean hideaway.
An intriguing flagstone pathway leads you to the door of Villa Yara-Ri - follow it and it will take you on a journey of discovery. Before you lies a collection of pure white modernist blocks, enhanced by the vivid greens of native palms and plants. Beyond these walls sits a stylish and unforgettable villa. Roomy and bright, its open plan areas lead you on to an impressive shaded terrace. From there a glistening infinity pool beckons enticingly, at its far edge the fairway of La Romana Golf Course.
Bringing together space and style beautifully, Villa Yara-Ri is bathed in light and furnished with love. Lie back on a perfectly-positioned sun lounger and contemplate a relaxing swim in your heated pool. Gather for an al fresco dinner under the shelter of the graceful gazebo. Rustle up some popcorn and settle in to watch your favorite film in the impressive media room. From the gleaming kitchen to sunny deck, every aspect has been laid out with an artistic eye for detail.
Sleep is just as well catered for at Villa Yara-Ri. Four magnificently proportioned bedrooms offer cool and comfort aided by a superb air conditioning system. Bedroom doors open onto inviting gardens and shady terraces. Modern paintings provide cultured accents of color to embellish the tasteful, understated decor. Spacious en-suites lead you out on to magnificent alfresco showers. The most impressive is the master suite which, from the massive king-sized bed to the walk-in closet, provides you with acres of space.
Casa De Campo is among the most prestigious luxury resorts in the Dominican Republic and the perfect base for your holiday. This Caribbean island benefits from a benevolent climate, pristine sandy white beaches and a topaz sea. Above all Casa De Campo is famous for its array of magnificent golf courses. Alongside your neighbor at La Romana, you’ll find championship courses all within easy driving range. Foremost are those designed by the legendary Pete Dye including The Links, Dye Fore and the challenging Teeth of the Dog.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Television, Gazebo
- Bedroom 2: 2 Full size beds, En-suite bathroom with alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Full size beds, En-suite bathroom with alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with alfresco shower, Air conditioning, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 10
- TV room with home theatre system
- Music system
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Valuable art collection
- Infinity pool
- Hot tub
- In-pool dining table
- Pool deck
- Terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Mandatory resort registration fee per guest, per day payable on-site (please refer to additional information note below)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- Located on the 9th Hole of The Romana Country Club Golf course
- 0.9 miles to Polo fields and horseback riding
- 2.4 miles to tennis center
- 4.4 miles to Altos de Chavon with supermarket, restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- 4.8 miles to La Marina with supermarket, restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- 15 miles to Cuevas de las Maravillas (Cave of Wonders)
- 82.6 miles to Santo Domingo (oldest city in the New World)
- 1.2 miles to La Romana Country Club Golf Course
- 1.7 miles to Teeth of the Dog(designed by Pete Dye)
- 1.7 miles to The Links
- 1.7 miles to Dye Fore
- 2.9 miles to Minitas Beach
- 14 miles to Bayahibe Beach
- 3.3 miles to La Romana International Airport (LRM)
- 45.7 miles to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- This villa is not suited for smaller children
Please note that guests staying at this villa will be required to pay a mandatory resort fee for the Casa de Campo Resort:*
- $20 US per night per adult (over age 15)
- $10 US per night per child (ages 10-15)
- Children 9 and younger are free.
Guests must register and pay on-site.
* These rates are subject to change without notice.