La Maison Michelle
St. James, Barbados, Caribbean
7 br, 8.5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Chef, Cook , Housekeeper , Manager
King bed-twins pushed together, 6 King Size Bed
27 km to airport
4 km to beach
3 km to golf course
4 km to town
Hot Tub, Infinity Pool
Alfresco dining, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Fully equipped kitchen, Gated property, 2 Gazebo, Media room, Parking, Rooftop balcony, Terrace, TV, Wi-Fi, Wine cooler
Perched on Westmoreland Ridge above the Platinum Coast this distinctive villa has been expertly designed to capture cooling breezes and astounding scenery from the flowing fields out to the timeless Caribbean Sea. La Maison Michelle is unique in every way from the concept layout, themed bedrooms, and roof terraces.
Situated on the famed “Platinum Coast” of Barbados’ western shores, the Barbados luxury property La Maison Michelle ushers in a new era of elegance in villa holiday leisure.
La Maison Michelle is a distinctive split level home expertly designed from individually themed bedrooms to unique art & decor not seen at any other luxury Caribbean villa.
From the moment you pass through the grand wrought-iron gates, you will be immediately aware of having been transported to another world; one of luxurious accommodations, stunningly evocative views, and experiences to soothe the mind, body and soul.
Upon entering the villa on the first floor is the entrance hall, displaying an elegant chandelier, lovely painted abstract design on the concrete finished floor and of course the wide open window with views of the sea down to the second wing of the villa. From this wing one can access three bedrooms. To the left is the lively Glass & Mirror Room with an intricate block ceiling design, walk in closet, en suite black-tiled bathroom including shower and outdoor Jacuzzi.
The energetic Caribbean Room is situated to the right of this wing with miniature steel pan fixtures and vibrant colours. An en suite bathroom provides a standing shower.
Further to the right of this wing is the Master Bedroom also known as the Shell Room. As the name implies this room has neutral colours and furniture pieces adorned with shells. A separate walk-in closet and en suite bathroom consisting of tub and an open shower can also be found. These three rooms afford sea views and constant breezes from their private terraces. The further two bedrooms are located on the ground floor accessible via a three-way split staircase fitted with a crystal glass lit backdrop.
On the ground floor is The Ocean Room, comprising of two twin beds and en suite bathroom with a standing shower and closet area to the left. The final room is a must see! Situated across the second wing of the villa and accessed via the courtyard is the Safari Room - the epitome of jungle fever accentuated by a large wardrobe painted with safari animals such as elephants, giraffes and other exotic animals. The spacious en suite bathroom has an exposed natural piece of coral stone created as part of the original foundation of the land. The coral stone adds an earthy effect to the already well themed bathroom complemented by a granite 'cheetah' print counter top, open shower and warm wood tiles. This room also features a small terrace ideal for enjoying an early morning coffee whilst embracing garden and sea views.
The courtyard also leads to the Media Room, equipped with comfy leather chairs and large screen where guests can enjoy on demand movies and internet TV in this relaxing air-conditioned room.
Through the tiled covered pathway is the open plan living room and expertly designed kitchen with an island and table seating up to 4 persons. Equipped with a stove top, oven, wine cooler, fridge, ice maker, dishwasher and more, the kitchen complete for a holiday away from home.
From the living room and kitchen one can access the outdoor area. An expansive split level terrace is set up for lounging and informal dining. To the left and right of the terrace are separate elevated gazebos perfect for al fresco dining. The terrace and gazebos look out on to the large art deco infinity edge pool, sun deck with loungers and a small sanded area set up as your very own private beach in Barbados, all achieving breathtaking scenery from flowing fields out to the azure Caribbean waters.
Further views can be enjoyed from one of the three roof terraces outfitted with seating and accessed via a spiral stair case in the courtyard.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
Ground Floor (lower level)
- Bedroom 1 - Ocean Room: King size bed or 2 twin size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Access to patio
- Bedroom 2 - Safari Room: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Access to terrace, Ocean and garden view
First Floor (upper/entry level)
- Bedroom 3 - Glass & Mirror Room: King size bed or 2 twin size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower and alfresco tub, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Sitting area, Access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4 - Caribbean Room: King size bed or 2 twin size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 5 - Shell Room (Master): King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 6 - Platinum Suite: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Access to terrace, Ocean view
- Bedroom 7 - Cosmo Suite: 2 Twin size beds (can be converted in a King size bed), En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Walk-in closet, Access to terrace, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air-conditioned bedrooms
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar (air conditioned)
- Wine cooler
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Media room (air conditioned)
- Game room
- Board games
- Excercise room
- Ceiling fans
- Home Theatre
- Spa area for private treatments - treatments at extra cost
- Ocean view
- Infinity pool
- Terrace with lounge area
- Multiple roof terraces
- Alfresco dining
- Assigned parking
- Gated property
STAFF & SERVICES
- Butler (7 days a week, 8:00AM - 4:00PM)
- Housekeeper (7 days a week, 8:00AM - 4:00PM)
- Gardener (7 days a week, 8:00AM - 4:00PM)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- Located within the heart of the Platinum West Coast
- 3.2 km Royal Westmoreland Golf Course
- 3.5 km to First and Second Street for restaurants and nightlife
- 3.6 km to Holetown
- 5.5 km to Sandy Lane - Green Monkey Golf Course
- 7.9 km to Speightstown
- 13.3 km to Bridgetown, capital of Barbados
- 3.6 km to Alleynes Beach
- 4.5 km to Almond Beach Club
- 4.9 km to Sandy Lane Beach
- 6.5 km to Mullins Beach
- 8.7 km to Gibbs Beach
- 9.3 km to Heywoods Beach
- 26.8 km to Grantley Adams International Airport (BGI)
- Maximum 14 guests (Additional guest upon request - Additional fees may apply)
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted