Babalua Beach, Turks and Caicos, Caribbean
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: once a week
3 King Size Bed , Queen Bed
10 minute drive to airport
10 minute drive to restaurants and shops
Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Blu-ray DVD player, Cable TV, CD player, Ceiling fan, Dryer, Electronic gate, Fully equipped kitchen, Gazebo, Library, Security system, Telephone, Terrace, Washer, Wi-Fi
Escape the stress of the real world along a quiet stretch of pristine water overlooking spectacular coral reefs. Reef Tides is a beautiful four-bedroom contemporary beach house with 200 feet of ocean frontage. The reefs of the Princess Alexandra Marine Park, protect your section of water, keeping boats away and creating a private area for snorkeling and swimming. Enjoy sweeping panoramic views of the turquoise ocean and a glimpse of famous Grace Bay.
A cathedral-arch double-doorway leads you into a garden courtyard lined with native plants and flowers. Follow a winding path, through further gardens and down to your private low-tide beach and thatched gazebo. Relax with a book or simply gaze out to sea. The large main terrace features a long freshwater infinity pool and lovely tropical deck furniture. On one side of the pool you’ll find a shaded lounge pavilion, and on the other, a charming al fresco dining table and barbecue. Enjoy blissful days under the sun or starry nights with refreshing cocktails. A separate artist’s studio, made from local cut stone, is ideal for yoga or painting.
Interior living spaces feature a color palette, reflecting the tropical brilliance of Turks and Caicos. The vast great room integrates seamless indoor to outdoor living courtesy of a long retractable wall. Relax in the living room’s cozy turquoise lounge set or feast at an elegant dining table that seats 10. The fully-equipped kitchen is a chef’s dream. You’ll love getting creative with local seafood and high-end appliances.
The four bedroom pods are located at different points around Reef Tides, ensuring maximum privacy. Twin Master Suites are found in the East and West corners, each with its own color scheme, King size bed, private balcony and spacious en-suite. A third bedroom, with a Queen bed, looks out to an uninterrupted ocean view. An exterior staircase leads you down to the fourth bedroom that houses an en-suite and sitting area.
From Reef Tides it’s just a short walk to Babalua Beach, one of Providenciales’ most picturesque stretches of white sand. The shops, restaurants and cafés of Grace Bay are a quick 10 minute drive. Return in the evening for the lively nightlife. The island’s golf course and casino are also less than 15 minute away, and Providenciales International Airport is a 10 minute drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- This property is located on a small beach affected by the tides.
- A few minutes away, you will find Babalua Beach, a longer, wider and more consistent stretch of sand not subject to the tides.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Pink Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Private balcony
- Bedroom 2 - Green Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Private balcony
- Bedroom 3 - Blue Oceanfront: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4 - Yellow: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Sitting area
- Lower Level (exterior staircase)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 10
- Flat screen Cable television
- Blu-ray player
- iPod dock
- Library of books, DVDs and games
- Yoga studio
- Air conditioning in bedrooms available
- Ceiling fans
- Monitored security system
- Freshwater pool
- Oceanfront gazebo
- Covered poolside terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
- Electric gates
- Private snorkeling area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Weekly housekeeping
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Yoga instruction
- Air conditioning consumption (metered and charged at current market rate)
Points of Interest:
- 10 minutes to supermarket, restaurants, shopping, nightlife
- Beachfront to Princess Alexandra Marine Park
- Short walk to Babalua Beach
Please note the walk to the beach may not be suitable for young children or guests with mobility restrictions
- 10 minutes drive to Providenciales International Airport (PLS)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed