Place in Paradise
Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii
5 br, 5.5 ba (5 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
3 King Size Bed , 4 Queen Bed
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Balcony, Barbecue, Cable TV, Ceiling fan, Dryer, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Garage, iPod docking station, Iron & ironing board , Media room, Stereo, Washer, Wi-Fi
Place in Paradise is perfect for experiencing the laid-back vibe of Oahu’s Windward Coast. Up to 14 guests will sleep like Hawaiian Royalty in 5 bedrooms, making this spacious villa ideal for family gatherings, entertaining or retreats among friends. This beachside location allows you to enjoy unforgettable views of the turquoise Pacific waters, while the mighty Koolau Mountains provide a stunning backdrop.
Tropical gardens surround your villa, and majestic palms tower out from the verdant lawn. Throw fresh seafood on the grill, with the ocean over you shoulder, before savoring it around an al fresco table that seats fourteen. The home is wrapped by terraces and a lanai, each with designer rattan furniture. Grab beach chairs, boogie boards and towels, and walk to the golden shores of Kailua Beach. Staying at Place in Paradise grants you access to the Hale Kai Surf and Racquet Club, with amenities including a pool, tennis courts and clubhouse.
The villa overflows with traditional island appeal, from its cool tiled floors to vaulted wood ceilings. Natural patterns, colorful art and fresh flowers only enhance the Hawaiian ambiance. Gaze out of tall pictures windows, and watch rolling waves or vibrant sunsets. On cooler nights, keep warm around the stacked stone fireplace. Up a few steps you’ll discover the dining room, where you can open French doors to welcome the coastal air. The gourmet kitchen houses high-end appliances, including a glass-top range built into a granite island. Retreat to the media room where you can enjoy a film on the flatscreen TV.
Place in Paradise’s authentic island feel spills over into the 5 beautifully-appointed bedrooms. Traditional furnishings are adorned with upholstered patterns depicting palms and flowers, and each bed is draped in soft linens. Two upstairs bedrooms, including the vast Master suite, house King size beds and look out to the Pacific. Several downstairs rooms have direct access to outdoor living spaces. Each bedroom has its own en-suite with premium fixtures.
Oahu is made for exploring. Start your adventures with a drive up to Nuuanu Pali Lookout where you can survey the entire Windward Coast. Head into Kailua town, where you’ll find restaurants of all type; park yourself along the shoreline and experience views of the crescent bay. Drive towards Waikiki, stopping in at famous Makapuu Lighthouse, before arriving at legendary Diamond Head. There’s plenty of golf to be had, including the challenging fairways of Koolau Golf Course.
Hawaii tax ID # W99007836-01
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- While Kailua is not as lively as Waikiki, it still maintains a vibrant rhythm unto itself. The town consists of a few blocks of trendy boutiques, popular restaurants and local hangouts, like the Thursday evening's Farmer's Market.
For a formal dinner, we recommend Formaggio Grill, a fine restaurant that boasts over 50 wines by the glass.
At nearby Kailua Beach, many activities abound including kayak rentals and kite board lessons.
For a postcard worthy shot of Kailua, grab a water bottle and take the one hour Lanikai Pillbox hike!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Grand Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, Television, Safe, iPod dock, Private lanai
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Safe, iPod dock
- Bedroom 3: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Safe, iPod dock, Private courtyard
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan, Television, Safe, iPod dock
- Bedroom 5 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, ceiling fan, Television, Safe, iPod dock
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast room
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- Cable television
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- Built-in sound w/iPod dock
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board
- Alfresco dining
- Boogie boards
- Floaters for the kids
- Parking: 2 car garage
SHARED HALE KAI SURF AND RACQUET CLUB AMENITIES
- Swimming pool
- Paddle tennis
- Tennis court
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 1.1 mile to supermarket
- 1.3 miles to town of Kailua with restaurants, shopping, nightlife
- 1.2 miles to Kailua Bay
- 6.0 miles to Koolau Golf Course
- 13.7 miles to downtown Honolulu
- Beachfront to Lanikai Beach
- 16.9 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 18.8 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Maximum 14 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events not permitted