Puako, Big Island, Hawaii
4 br, 4.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 Bunk bed, 3 King Size Bed
30 minute drive to airport
5 minute drive to golf course
5 minute drive to restaurants and shops
5 minute drive to tennis
Hot Tub, Plunge Pool
Air conditioned bedrooms, Alarm system, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Balcony, Bar, Barbecue, Ceiling fan, Dryer, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Gated property, iPod docking station, Iron & ironing board , Kitchenette, Media room, Outdoor speaker system, Stereo, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
Renovations Note: Please note that this villa will be undergoing renovations during April, 2016. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
Located on the pristine and perennially sunny shores of Puako, a quaint oceanfront community on the Big Island's Kohala Coast, Pili Pono is a recently built 5,384 square feet waterfront holiday home offering a truly private and luxurious experience.
After a day of fun in the sun, relax in one of several recreational areas. While the upstairs living room features a pool table, bar, ideal seating for a large HDTV and huge pocket doors that open to the lanais and offer more epic ocean views, the media room with AC hosts a digital home theatre system with a wall size HD projector screen and DVD player. The outdoor perks at Pili Pono are boundless. Fit for outdoor lounging, there are two fabulous gazebos with daybeds on the lanai, a large hot tub, a shallow dipping pool and a hot freshwater shower.
The gourmet kitchen boasts modern appliances, granite countertops, and is complete with a built-in-convection oven, latter/espresso maker, range top, steam cooker, microwave, trash compactor and dishwasher. And if you'd rather watch someone else work his or her magic on your behalf, let us coordinate a private chef to prepare you some well-deserved culinary masterpieces.
Three of the four bedrooms are suites with king beds and private bathrooms featuring indoor/outdoor marble showers and the fourth, a perfect nest for the keiki (children), hosts two mahogany bunk beds and comfortable seating around a big screen HDTV. And while they all have AC, each suite and the bunkroom also feature gorgeous ocean views with turtles, whales (seasonally) and daily sunsets on offer.
When venturing off property, just a mile away are two of Hawaii's top beaches - Hapuna Beach and Wailea Beach. While Hapuna was voted best beach in Hawaii by Conde Nast, both offer ideal conditions for swimming, snorkelling, boogie boarding and witnessing a variety of sea life from green turtles and pods of dolphins, to breaching humpback whales (seasonally). And when the waves are up, Paniau - a nearby surf spot at the end of Puako Beach Drive offers some true Hawaiian wave riding. The waters around Puako are extremely clear and ideal for underwater visibility. And with the ocean's edge right outside your door snorkelling is as simple as making the decision to meander the 150 feet down to the shoreline. There are numerous other amenities such as tennis, golf, health spa, fitness center, pool, restaurants and shopping all within a short distance of this hugely impressive holiday home.
Hawaii Tax ID # W53952161-01
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please be advised that the resident roosters start crowing around 4 a.m.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower, Air conditioning, Lanai, Ocean view
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower, Air conditioning, Lanai, Ocean view
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower, Air conditioning, Lanai, Ocean view
- Bedroom 4 - Children's Room: 2 Twin bunk beds, En-suite bathroom with indoor/outdoor shower, Air conditioning, HD television, Lanai, Ocean view
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Media room
- HD projector screen
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- iPod dock
- Pool table
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board
- Alarm system
- Splash pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco shower
- Pool floating devices
- Snorkeling gear
- Picnic cooler
- Alfresco dining
- Garden speakers
- Gated entry
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 1 minute drive to Puako grocery store
- 5 minute drive to Hapuna Prince Hotel
- 5 minute drive to Mauna Kea Golf Course
- 15 minute drive to restaurants
- 15 minutes to the Shops at Mauna Lani
- 15 minute drive to Waikoloa Tennis Court
- Oceanfront to Puako shores
- 1 mile to Hapuna Beach and Wailea Beach
- 30 minute drive to Kona International Airport (KOA)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- No social events permitted
- Pets are not allowed
- 24 Hour Emergency Contact 1.877.993.0100