Kilauea, Kauai, Hawaii
6 br, 5 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King Size Bed , 4 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
Alfresco shower, Barbecue, Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan, Dryer, DVD player, Exercise room, Fully equipped kitchen, Garage, iPod docking station, Media room, Pond, Sauna, Spa, Stereo, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
The natural splendor of Kauai’s North shore is on full display at this serene 6-bedroom, 5 bathroom villa. From its perch just above the canopy of Kauai’s lush coastline, Ikena Lani treats you to the diversity of Hawaii’s “Garden Isle”. This villa is a labour of love, conceived and designed by award winning architects. Carefully selected materials, sourced from around the globe, create a home in harmony with its bountiful surroundings, as well as high standards of sophistication.
A beautiful wraparound lanai is enhanced by designer deck furniture and a charming al fresco table, allowing you to keep the ocean view forever in sight. Verdant grass and lush, tropical forrest lie just beyond the lanai. Stroll the grounds drinking in your natural surrounding, or shift your sights toward the villa’s stunning design. Marvel at the Balinese and Japanese influences in its tiled roof and beam supports. The main home is separated from a guest house by a lap pool, and cascading koi pond.
Pull open your French doors and feel the trade winds pour inside, washing over imported stone surfaces and rich pyinkado hardwood floor. Relax under beamed ceilings in the living room and enjoy the view. Prepare a culinary masterpiece on high-end appliances in the kitchen. Feast at the custom wood dining table for 6, or have a casual meal at the breakfast bar. Separated from the main house by shoji doors is a media room, while another building contains a gym and sauna.
12 people will rest comfortably at Ikena Lani. The beautiful decor is rounded out be darkwood platform beds, vibrant hues and traditional reed blinds. Rooms enjoy either ocean or mountain views. The spectacular Master suite resides in the villa’s highest turret, where you’ll discover a private balcony, as well as an ensuite. Almost all rooms have direct terrace access. Five bedrooms reside in the main house, while a sixth sits peacefully in the guest house.
Ikena Lani is just 5 miles from Princeville, an exclusive resort town where you’ll find shops, restaurants, spas botanical gardens and the Robert Trent Jones Jr-designed Princeville Gofl Club. But the true wonder of Kauai lies in its natural features. Take guided tours of enchanting waterfalls, or hike the famous Na Pali Trail. Spectacular beaches line nearly half the island’s shores; your best local beaches are Anini and Hanalei.
Please Note: this villa does not have air conditioning.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Guests should be aware that the water takes some time to heat up.
- Please be advised that the resident roosters start crowing around 4 a.m.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Television, Ceiling fan, Deck
- Bedroom 2 – Junior Master: Queen size bed, Access to bathroom, Ceiling fan, Access to pool deck
- Bedroom 3 – Guest Suite: Queen size bed, Access to bathroom, Ceiling fan, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Access to bathroom, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 5: 2 Twin beds, Access to bathroom
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed , Access to bathroom
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Media room
- Lounge area with kitchenette
- DVD player
- Video library
- Whole house music system
- CD player
- iPod dock
- Free long distance calls
- Fitness facility
- Wet and dry Sauna
- Ceiling fan
- Lap pool
- Alfresco shower
- Wrap around lanais
- Koi pond
- Kalihiwai Bay and Napali coast mountain view
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Pool heating
- Event fee
- Villa occupancy over 10 guests
Points of Interest:
- 4.5 miles to Princeville Golf Course
- 5.1 miles to Princeville Botanical Garden
- 6.6 miles to Kilauea National Wildlife Refuge
- 7.3 miles to town of Hanalei with supermarket, restaurants and shopping
- 14.5 miles to Na Pali Trail
- 4.7 miles to Anini Beach
- 7.9 miles to Hanalei Bay
- 32.2 miles to Lihue Airport (LIH)
- Maximum 12 guests - rates posted are for up to 10 guests only
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events accepted – event security deposit required
24 Hour Emergency Contact 1.877.993.0100