Park City, Utah, United States
3 br, 3.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Bunk bed, Full Size Bed, King Size Bed , Queen Bed
39 mile to airport
2 mile to town
4 minute drive to restaurants and shops
Barbecue, Boot dryer, Breakfast bar, Fireplace , Fully equipped kitchen, Parking, Ski room, TV, Wi-Fi
Set aloft in the snowy peaks of exclusive Empire Pass in Deer Valley, this modern three-bedroom mountain home offers sensational views and ski-in/ski-out access suitable for beginners. Surrounded by some of the world’s best ski resorts, and just 2.5 miles from historic Main Street, there are plenty of opportunities for indoor and outdoor entertainment. And if you’re lucky you might spot a real shooting star from the outdoor hot tub!
Once you’ve parked up, you’ll be greeted in Shooting Star Lodge’s rustic welcome lobby with coffee and treats. As you step into your lovely holiday home, you’ll be struck by its airy, homely ambience. Vaulted ceilings, clean white walls and cathedral style windows reflect maximum daylight while the natural sheen of polished hardwood floors leads you through the open-plan living area to the gourmet kitchen with its top of the line appliances. French doors swing from the living room onto the outdoor deck where you can enjoy a barbecue in warmer months as you breathe in fresh mountain air.
After a challenging day on the slopes, dry your boots in the communal ski locker before dropping into the cushions of a comfy leather sofa and wiggling your toes by the fire. If you’re too tired to move, don’t. Hire a personal chef or happy hour bartender and enjoy some at-home après-ski while you chat, share snapshots with friends via Wi-Fi or watch TV. For those who love to cook, the marble-topped professional kitchen makes entertaining a breeze, and you can continue your conversation with the rest of your party while you serve delicious meals at the family dining table. Following a long soak in the resort’s shared spa you’ll be ready for bed…or a night on the town!
Shooting Star’s two master suites and family bunk room are dignified with handsome furniture, well-upholstered beds and a TV, so you can look forward to a good night’s sleep. All three bedrooms are served by upscale en-suite bathrooms with showers and/or tubs.
With so many world-class ski resorts on your doorstep, it may be hard to choose which one to try first. Beginners can ski straight out onto Silver Buck and Deer Valley, Park City Mountain Resort and Canyons are all within a few miles. If you feel like a change of scene, take the dial-a-ride shuttle service to lively Main Street for a host of acclaimed restaurants, boutiques and bars.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower, Television
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Television
- Bedroom 3: Full size bed, Twin bunk bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Television
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Ski in/ski out - beginner access
- Heated parking
SHARED BUILDING AMENITIES
- Ski locker with boot dryer
- Welcome lobby with coffee and treats
STAFF & SERVICES
- Dial-a-ride shuttle service to Main Street
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Car service
- Personal chef
- Luggage shipping
- Nanny service
- Ski Valet
- Apres ski/happy hour bartender
Points of Interest:
- 4 minute drive to supermarket, restaurants, shopping, nightlife
- 2.5 miles to Main Street
- Ski in/ski out - beginner access to Silver Buck
- 1.1 miles to Deer Valley
- 3.9 miles to Park City Mountain Resort
- 7 miles to Canyons Resort
- 38.7 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum 8 adults plus 1 child
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed