159 Woodside Home
Park City, Utah, United States
3 br, 4.5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
2 Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
62 km to airport
3 km to ski slope
Bar, Barbecue, Computer, Dryer, DVD player, Fireplace , Fully equipped kitchen, Garage, Heating system, iPod docking station, Kitchenette, Printer, Ski storage, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
Stay just minutes from downtown Park City, Park City Mountain Resort and Deer Valley at 159 Woodside Home. The three-bedroom villa puts you within 3 miles of three mountains and within walking distance of après-ski dining and entertainment. Plenty of ski storage, a lounge and a private hot tub welcome you back to the villa after a long day on the slopes or a long night on the town.
The villa has its own outdoor terrace with a lounge area, barbecue and hot tub, perfect for an evening cookout or soak. Inside, there’s room for ski storage, a lounge with a kitchenette, computer and printer, a gas fireplace and plenty of entertainment options, from a TV and DVD player to a sound system, iPod dock and Wi-Fi.
The open-plan living room, dining room and kitchen are divided by a cozy two-sided fireplace. In the living room, there’s room for everyone to spread out on the plush sofas and armchair, plus mountain views through the large windows. The dining area seats six around a rustic Mission-style table, and the fully equipped kitchen has a breakfast bar and weathered wood cabinets.
All three bedrooms at 159 Woodside Home have en-suite bathrooms. The master suite has a queen bed, jetted tub, sitting area and fireplace, and opens to a balcony with mountain views. The second bedroom has a queen bed and TV, and the third bedroom has two twin beds. Larger parties can use the two queen sleeper sofas for extra accommodations.
From the villa, it’s less than a half-mile to Park City’s Main Street, where you’ll find shopping, dining and nightlife, and just over a half-mile to the Town Lift Plaza. Head to Park City Mountain, just over 1 mile away, Deer Valley, 2 miles away, Bald Eagle Mountain, 3 miles away, or Canyons Resort, about 5 miles away, and once you’ve skied those, drive to Bald Mountain, just over 6 miles away, or Iron Mountain, just under 9 miles away. If you’re flying into Utah, plan on a 40-mile drive from the Salt Lake City airport to the villa.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and jetted tub, Sitting area, Television, Gas fireplace, DVD player, Ceiling fan, Access to balcony, Mountain view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite bathroom
- Additional Bedding: 2 Queen size sofa beds
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Lounge with kitchenette
- DVD player
- Gas fireplace
- Sound system
- iPod dock
- Heating system
- Ski storage
- Hot tub
- Terrace with lounge area
- Parking: 1 car
STAFF & SERVICES
- Personalized check-in service
- Daily towel & amenities service – winter season only
- A departure clean is included in the nightly summer rate.
- In town shuttle service*
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Private chef
- Additional housekeeping services (winter season)
- Additional housekeeping services are available, for an additional fee, but must be scheduled two weeks in advance of guest arrival (Summer Rentals)
- Catering service
- Baby equipment rental
- Pre-Villa Stocking
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 0.3 miles to Main Street with restaurants, shopping and nightlife
- 0.6 miles to Town Lift Plaza
- 1.3 miles to Park City Mountain
- 1.9 miles to Deer Valley
- 3 miles to Bald Eagle Mountain
- 4.8 miles to Canyons Resort ski slope
- 6.4 miles to Bald Mountain
- 8.7 miles to Iron Mountain
- 40 miles to Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
A complimentary shuttle service is available to all winter guests. Shuttle service availability is on a first come, first serve basis. Guests can request the shuttle and a timeframe for pick up will be given. If the shuttle service is unavailable, the staff is happy to call one of our many vendors for an alternative form of transportation..