Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic, Caribbean
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
4 Double Bed, King Size Bed , Queen Bed
6 km to airport
5 km to beach
2 km to golf course
4 km to town
Barbecue, Breakfast bar, Cable TV, Dryer, Fully equipped kitchen, Gazebo, Lounging chairs, Telephone, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
The brand new, contemporary Villa Nova rests peacefully in a secluded corner of the exclusive Casa De Campo resort. Here, close to the first hole of the private La Romana course you get a taste of the golfing tradition which makes this area famous. Designed to blend into its environment, Villa Nova rests alongside manicured fairways and lush gardens. Its clear blue pool glitters enticingly in the sun. Under the canopy of your gazebo or shaded terrace this is an ideal location to relax in the Caribbean.
Fringed by palm trees, with the wide open vista of the golf course beyond, Villa Nova radiates peace and tranquillity. As the sun climbs in the deep blue sky, settle on a sun lounger with a book and simply unwind. When the heat builds plunge into your private pool and let the water wash away your cares. At dusk, meet for drinks on the terrace and watch the sun descend gracefully over the horizon. Then, as night falls, enjoy a memorable candle-lit meal prepared by your chef and butler.
Villa Nova is a pristine blend of new and old. Modern open plan living is enhanced by attractive antique furniture and fascinating local artifacts. Comfortable sofas and inviting wicker chairs gather around a coffee table against a delightful garden backdrop. An impressive dining table forms the centerpiece of an entertaining area lit by the glorious light which floods through picture windows.
The villa’s elegant bedrooms are enhanced by a delightful array of modern touches. Individually designed king-sized beds feature locally-sourced wooden headboards and frames. Crisp, clean snowy white linen invites you to rest and sleep. Your windows look out over lush vegetation and dappled trees. Four rooms are arranged around a quiet gallery while the separate master suite’s doors open onto the sun-kissed terrace. All of the villa’s bedrooms feature spacious en-suites dressed in marble and wood.
World-renowned for its golf courses and luxurious lifestyle, Casa De Campo is a magnificent Dominican Republic resort. It offers access to a host of unforgettable holiday activities and facilities. From the 400-berth marina teeming with yachts to the golden beach at La Minitas, the Caribbean Sea looms large. Nearby you’ll find the bustling city of La Romana but no trip to Casa De Campo would be complete without a round of golf. Designed by Peter Dye - La Estancia, Dye Fore and Teeth of the Dog are all within driving range.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and alfresco jetted tub, Television, Access to terrace
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom, Television
- Bedroom 3: 2 Double size beds, En-suite bathroom, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds, Television
- Additional bedding: Pull-out sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area with seating for 12
- Cable TV
- Washer & dryer
- Swimming pool
- Lounge chairs
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Mandatory resort registration fee per guest, per day payable on-site (please refer to additional information note below)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 4.5 km to La Romana
- 50 km to San Pedro De Macoris
- 70 km to Punta Cana
- 5 km to Minitas Beach
- 95 km to Boca Chica Beach
- Overlooking the first hole of La Romana Country Club Golf Course
- 2.5 km to Teeth of the Dog Golf Course
- 3.5 km to La Estancia Golf Club
- 8.5 km to Dye Fore Golf Course
- 5.5 km to La Romana International Airport (LRM)
- 74 km to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- 96 km to Las Américas International Airport (SDQ)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted
Please note that guests staying at this villa will be required to pay a mandatory resort fee for the Casa de Campo Resort:*
- $20 US per night per adult (over age 15)
- $10 US per night per child (ages 10-15)
- Children 9 and younger are free.
Guests must register and pay on-site.
* These rates are subject to change without notice.