Peterborg, St. Thomas, Caribbean
5 br, 5.5 ba
7 night minimum stay
King bed-twins pushed together, 4 King Size Bed
12 km to airport
2 km to beach
4 km to golf course
Hot Tub, Swimming Pool
Alfresco dining, Balcony, Breakfast bar, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Internet access, Lounging chairs, Parking, Satellite television , TV, Washer
Relax and unwind in luxury at Villa Viento, in the exclusive and gated Dove Way of Peterborg, St. Thomas. Villa Viento will provide you with the tranquil and truly luxurious Caribbean holiday that you have been searching for. The expansive views of Villa Viento, which can be translated to “villa of wind” in Spanish, will simply take your breath away. Located next to a renowned golf course, countless beaches, shopping and restaurants, you’ll have everything you want at your fingertips.
With plenty of room on the private deck, appointed with a generous swimming pool, fully equipped bar and plenty of seating, all colorfully decorated with Spanish inspiration, you will have a hard time leaving your new favorite spot to bask in the sun. Villa Viento also includes satellite TV, DVD player, Internet access, hot tub, alfresco dining, balcony space and lounge chairs. Lounge next to your pool and gaze out at the glorious Caribbean. Rack ‘em up at the glorious dark felt billiards table!
Extravagant design and stylish decor adorn Villa Viento, making it one of the most elegant villas in the Caribbean. Relax in the living room with vaulted ceilings, plush furniture and antiques. Or prepare a feast in the kitchen with marble countertops, stainless steel appliances and breakfast bar.
This five bedroom and five and a half bathroom abode is just as amazing from the inside, as it is on the outside. The beautiful, detached honeymoon suite provides the additional luxury of total privacy. Villa Viento can accommodate up to fourteen guests in complete resplendence.
If you are able to pull yourself away from Villa Viento, you will find many activities to indulge in including beach days at the world famous Magens Bay, which is less than a mile from your villa. And the fun doesn’t stop there—with endless activities, water sports and sunning opportunities, you’ll never want to leave Villa Viento. Come and relax in the therapeutic rays of the golden Caribbean sun. The glory of St. Thomas awaits!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- We recommend renting a 4-wheel drive vehicle when visiting Villa Viento, as the driveway can get very slippery when wet.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with dual shower, Walk-in closet, Sitting Area, Television, Ceiling fan, Safe
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Walk-in closet, Sitting area, Television, Access to private balcony
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Television, Access to private terrace
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin beds (may be converted into King), En-suite bathroom with shower, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Private bathroom with shower, Walk-in closet, Sitting area, Television, Ceiling fan, Access to private balcony
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Dining area
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Internet Access
- Billiards table
- Washing machine
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco dining
- Lounge chairs
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
- Mandatory taxable utility fee
- Pool heating
Points of Interest:
- 4 km to Mahogany Run Golf Course
- 6 km to Charlotte Amalie (shopping and restaurants)
- 2.5 km to Magen’s Bay Beach
- 9 km to Coki Point Beach
- 10 km to Lindbergh Beach
- 10 km to Morning Star Beach
- 11.5 km to Cyril E. King Airport (STT)
- Maximum 14 guests (12 adults plus 2 infant )
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted
- Mandatory taxable utility fee