Casa De Campo, Dominican Republic, Caribbean
8 br, 9 ba (8 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
6 King Size Bed , Queen Bed, 2 Queen Bed
14 km to airport
3 km to beach
11 km to town
800 meters to restaurant
Air-Conditioning, Ceiling fan, DVD player, Fully equipped kitchen, Lounging chairs, Outdoor furniture, Parking, Safe, Satellite television , Terrace, TV, Wi-Fi
Darsena 20 is a one-story villa that is perfectly balanced with central living spaces and bedrooms distributed for privacy and comfort. Comprising eight bedrooms, nine bathrooms, and a great terrace, this property is an inspiring space for up to 20 people.
Under an asymmetrical wood-beamed ceiling, a collection of sofas and chairs, upholstered in ivory fabric create an ideal spot for socializing. Bask in the sun on the terrace, sprinkled with chaise lounges and umbrellas. The views stretch out toward the marina, while lush landscaping and tall palms create a tropical mood. In the center is a large heated pool with inviting crystalline waters for an invigorating swim or just lazing on a float. There is a boat dock if you want to hire a vessel during your stay and golf cart rentals can be arranged. As you’d expect, home comforts such as Wi-Fi, satellite TV and air conditioning are available in this expansive holiday home.
As soon as you step inside Darsena 20, the attention to detail in the décor is obvious. It’s a combination of clean lines with blue and tropical tones to complement its surroundings. The kitchen has everything you need should you decide to prepare a feast for 20 guests, and there’s a separate dining area to accommodate everyone comfortably. If you’d rather not cook, there’s a chef service included in your package, so you can put your feet up and look forward to a mouth-watering meal.
There are eight bedrooms in total; seven in the main villa and one in the separate guest house. All have air conditioning, en-suite facilities and TV. The guest house also has a sofa bed if required. With so many bedrooms in the villa, there’s a daily housekeeping service so you don’t waste any of your holiday trying to keep this large property clean and tidy.
There’s certainly no shortage of things to do away from the villa in this part of The Dominican Republic. There are four high quality golf courses within 10km, restaurants and shops just 300 meters away, and 4km to Altos de Chavon – a remarkable re-creation of a medieval European village – which is a must-see while you’re here. The nearest airport is La Romana International Airport (LRM) which is 13.5km away.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All Rights Reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Guests at Casa de Campo can take full advantage of the 245 acre, state of the art shooting center. Shoot skeet or take aim at sporting clays as they’re projected from a 110 ft. tower – one of the tallest of its kind in the world.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning,
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed , En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 7: 2 Twin size beds, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Bedroom 8: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning, Television
- Additional Bedding: Sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 20
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Dual voltage (110/220V)
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming pool
- Terrace with seating
- Lounge chairs
- Boat dock
STAFF & SERVICES
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef service
- One round-trip airport transfer from La Romana Airport
- Fruit basket upon arrival
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Mandatory resort registration fee per guest, per day payable on-site (please refer to additional information note below)
- Villa pre-stocking
- Activities and excursions
- Golf cart rental
- Laundry service
Points of Interest:
- 300 meters to La Marina with restaurants and shopping
- 4 km to Altos de Chavon
- 10.5 km to La Romana
- 47 km to San Pedro De Macoris
- 78 km to Punta Cana
- 125 km to Santo Domingo
- 3 km to Minitas Beach
- 24.5 km to Bayahibe Beach
- 2.2 km to La Romana Country Club Golf Course
- 4 km to Dye Fore Golf Course
- 7 km to Teeth of the Dog Golf Course
- 10 km to La Estancia Golf Club
- 13.5 km to La Romana International Airport (LRM)
- 82 km to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
- 103 km to Las Américas International Airport (SDQ)
- Maximum 20 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted
- Mandatory Advance Provisions Allowance: $60 per person per day (ages 10+)
Please note that guests staying at this villa will be required to pay a mandatory resort fee for the Casa de Campo Resort:*
- $20 US per night per adult (over age 15)
- $10 US per night per child (ages 10-15)
- Children 9 and younger are free.
Guests must register and pay on-site.
* These rates are subject to change without notice.