Lucca Area, Tuscany, Italy
5 br, 5 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
5 Double Bed, Double Sofa Bed, Sofa Bed
35 km to airport
30 minute drive to beach
10 minute drive to town
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Fireplace , Fully equipped kitchen, Laundry facility, Terrace, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
This unique property is located at 10 minutes from Lucca. The owners, both architects, being artists and designers for the most famous Italian Companies, created this place as a laboratory of ideas and projects.
Driving along an antique asphalted narrow road, arriving at the entrance of the property, it seems to have been arrived to an a white contemporary retreat. Built on the white marble rocks, every windows offers a spectacular view of Lucca, while enjoying the silence of the place.
The property is composed of a main villa with 4 doubles, and a guest house located at few meters from it.
Due to the system of enlightening the houses, they light is very bright in every room, due to very large windows fitted with its original shutters, which, like a piece of art, create shade in summer and catch the light deeply in winter.
White sculptures are exposed in the various parts of the main house, inside and outdoor.
The central part of the main house is organized around a spectacular staircase represented as a red dazzling evening dress. Rock of white marble is present in the house and appears on the three floors. Architecture, furniture, lamps, sculptures, almost everything has been conceived, designed and custom made for the villa by their owners.
The very special feature of the house is the hydraulic roof which can be opened a 30° angle like the wings of a butterfly thanks to six pistons.
It is the first house in the world with a hydraulic roof. This allows natural ventilation to cool the house and brings to the villa a very unique magic sensation of literally sleeping under the stars. The pool is perfect for swimming with 16mts long in length, and another larger area for playing and an hydro massage area, all for 26 meters of length.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please be advised that though this property enjoys a somewhat secluded post on Lucca's countryside, you may encounter some hikers along the pathway that runs close to your villa.
- If you are driving, please be advised that the roads are very narrow when approaching the villa.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Access to pool
- Bedroom 2 - Master: Double bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub, Walk-in closet, Fitness area, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
- Bedroom 4: Double bed
- Bedroom 5 - Master: Double bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Access to terrace
- Additional Beddings:
- Main House Studio: Sofa bed, Television
- Guest House Living Room: Double sofa bed
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area
- Laundry room
- Fitness area
- Air conditioning
- Swimming pool
- Ping pong table
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (2 hours a week from Tuesday to Thursday from 10AM-12PM) )
- Linen change (once a week)
- Towel change (twice a week)
- Exit cleaning (Saturdays only)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Cook service
- Additional housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 10 minute drive from town of Lucca
- 15 minute drive to town of Pisa
- 25 minute drive to Nature Reserve Viareggio and Marina di Vecchiano
- 40 minute drive to Florence and Carrara
- 30 minute drive to Forte dei Marmi beaches
- 35 km to Pisa International Airport (PSA)
- 69.3 km to Florence Airport, Peretola (FLR)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted
- Credit card details to be provided along with signed pre-authorization form at time of booking