Kihei, Maui, Hawaii
3 br, 3 ba (3 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Dryer, iPod docking station, Parking, Security system, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
South Beach is a sleek and sophisticated three-bedroom, two-story villa mere steps from a golden sand beach and the great Pacific Ocean. Located in Southwest Maui’s Kihei region, you’ll discover an area that leaves crowds and hotel congestion behind, preferring a more authentic Hawaiian way of life.
A stretch of lawn dotted with majestic palm trees is all that separates the beach from your stunning terrace, complete with textured tiles, a spectacular free-form swimming pool and stylish deck furniture. Spend days reclined in a chaise longue under the Maui sun, before cooling off with a dip in the pool or a soak under the al fresco shower. On one side of the pool you’ll find a cozy lounge set shaded by a canvas parasol, and the other, a lovely outdoor dining area ideal for enjoying meals prepared on the barbecue. As dusk settles, ease into the hot tub and watch the sun set over the horizon.
Light pours into the great room through retractable glass doors. Marble floors and contemporary design elements create a modern feel, while wooden furniture and paintings, depicting local scenes, showcase Hawaiian culture. A tasteful lounge set points toward the state-of-the-art entertainment unit. The gourmet kitchen is equipped with high-end appliances and granite surfaces. Prepare memorable feasts for your guests and serve them around the elegant glass dining table, while never letting the Pacific out of your sight.
South Beach’s three air conditioned bedrooms are spread among the home’s two levels and carry on the modern-traditional feel. Each one features soft linens and is adorned with beautiful hardwood furniture.
Kihei is paradise for nature lovers. Six miles of reef-protected beaches create ideal waters for snorkeling and kayaking. A wildlife reserve with endangered species can be found North in Maalaea Bay, where you can also organize whale-watching tours. A sunrise tour of the Haleakala volcano is well worth the early start. You’re within walking distance of Kihei town where you can stock up on groceries, shop or dine out. Golfers will also find two excellent courses within a ten minute drive.
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
Hawaii Tax ID: W6590060301
Maui County permit: STKM 2016/0004
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Water shoes are required for walking and swimming along this beachfront.
- Please be advised that the resident roosters can start crowing around 4 a.m.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King Bed, Ensuite with shower and jacuzzi, hairdryer, TV, CD Player, Air-Conditioning, Ceiling Fan, Phone and Window Screens
- Bedroom 2: King, Ensuite with Shower, hairdryer, TV, Ceiling Fan, Air-Conditioning, Phone and Window screens
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed, Ensuite with Shower, hairdryer, TV, Ceiling Fan, Air-Conditioning, Window screens
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- DVD player
- iPod docking station
- Coffee maker
- Food processor
- Table top grill
- Available parking
- Free wireless internet
- Computer available
- Fax machine
- Central air conditioning
- Central Alarm system
- Free form pool:
- Not heated
- Increase temperature requests require additional utility costs of $75-$100/day
- Open year-round
- Jacuzzi - heated
- BBQ - Propane
- Outdoor furniture/dining
- Beach chairs, umbrellas and towels
- Beachfront – beach is swimmable
- Sunset and ocean views
STAFF & SERVICES
- Weekly rentals include a mid week cleaning
At Extra Cost - advance notice may be required:
- Villa pre-stocking
- Car hire
- Airport transfers
- Additional pool heating
- Spa services
- Baby gear rental
- Babysitting or nanny service
- Chef services
- Restaurant reservations
- Golf tee times
- Hula lessons
- Surfing lessons
- Helicopter tours
- Dinner cruises
- Luau party reservations (reservations are required, so please be sure to book before your arrival)
- Snorkeling or diving excursions
- Sunrise volcano tours
- Maximum 6 guests
- Children welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Voltage 110
- Pets are not allowed
- For Weekly rentals, mid week and out cleaning fees are included in the rates
- Security deposit required
- Check in: 3:00 pm, Check out: 10:00 am
- Guests will be charged for excess propane costs
- Guests must adhere to the Maui County rental policies:
- These policies are required by Maui County ordinance for all short term rental homes.
- Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Guests must not disturb adjacent neighbors during this time.
- Hale Uluniu is in a residential neighborhood and sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours must not be more than is associated with a residential area.
- Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property lines is prohibited (exterior speakers are disconnected for this reason).
- Vehicles must be parked inside the fenced east yard area, and not on the street.
- No parties or group gatherings, other than registered guests may occur.
- Note: The shoreline area is State of Hawaii land, and is open for free use by everyone.
- 1 mile to Ellear Golf Course
- 5 minute walk to:
- Town of Kihei
- Powerhouse Gym
- Star Market grocery store
- Restaurants in Kihei
- Emergency walk-in clinic
- Catholic Church
- 20 minute drive to Maui Medical Hospital
- 20 minute drive to Kahului Airport
Kihei is a largely residential area free of hotel congestion and a bit more authentic Hawaii than your average pocket of homes in Maui. It's bordered by beaches on all sides, so guests don't have far to go to sample the area's other stretches of sand. The popular town of Wailea, with restaurants, shops and nightlife is also just a few minutes away by car.