Kai Nani Villa
Kailua, Oahu, Hawaii
5 br, 3.5 ba (2 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
King bed-twins pushed together, 2 King Size Bed , 2 Queen Bed
18 mile to airport
3 mile to golf
2 mile to tennis
5 minute drive to town
2 minute walk to beach
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Bar, Barbecue, Breakfast bar, Ceiling fan, Dishwasher , Dryer, DVD player, Fireplace , Fully equipped kitchen, Garage, Gazebo, Hairdryer, Hammock, Ice maker, Iron & ironing board , Satellite television , Terrace, Washer, Wi-Fi
Kai Nani Villa is a delectable beachside home located on an exclusive street in Kailua, Hawaii. The tropical haven of Oahu island is known for its clear turquoise waters, Waikiki surfing and dreamlike golf courses. Just minutes from downtown Honolulu, during your stay at Kai Nani Villa you will be perfectly poised for the ultimate Hawaiian holiday!
Stroll to the beach with your morning cappuccino, and come back for a rinse in the outdoor shower, followed by a dip in the solar heated saltwater pool. Located on a quiet and private lane, this home has direct beach access to world famous Kailua Beach. Lounge in the hammock as you listen to the ocean, or sip a cocktail in the shade of the gazebo surrounded by the lush professionally landscaped garden. You can even pick your own bananas!
This luxury home was recently rebuilt and renovated with the highest quality tropical hardwoods and imported stone. Interiors by the well known designer, Marion Philpotts, contribute to a relaxed Hawaiian feel. Kai Nani Villa is a great house for entertaining. The property includes a full gourmet kitchen, huge indoor/outdoor living room with built-in barbeque and a large outdoor teak dining table. High cathedral ceilings provide an airy and bright atmosphere. The villa also features satellite TV, a DVD player, Wi-Fi, air conditioning, ceiling fans and laundry facilities.
Five bodacious bedrooms welcome up to fourteen guests at Kai Nani Villa. Two of the bedrooms feature king beds and en-suite bathrooms. All of the bedrooms provide air conditioning and ceiling fans. There’s also an additional sleeper sofa.
Kai Nani Villa is located just steps away from the white sands shores of Kailua. This small town is busting with popular restaurants and boutiques. The two Mokulua islands are prominently visible from the shore, and on a calm day, easily accessed by kayak or paddle board. For active nightlife options, check out Waikiki. Or just spend time in the calming sea breeze in the pleasant company of your loved ones right at home. The splendors of Oahu await!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- While Kailua is not as lively as Waikiki, it still maintains a vibrant rhythm unto itself. The town consists of a few blocks of trendy boutiques, popular restaurants and local hangouts, like the Thursday evening's Farmer's Market.
For a formal dinner, we recommend Formaggio Grill, a fine restaurant that boasts over 50 wines by the glass.
At nearby Kailua Beach, many activities abound including kayak rentals and kite board lessons.
For a postcard worthy shot of Kailua, grab a water bottle and take the one hour Lanikai Pillbox hike!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, En-suite bathroom, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin beds (can be converted into a king size bed), Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed, Air conditioning, Ceiling fan
- Additional Bedding: Sleeper sofa
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Ice maker
- Dining area with seating for 6
- Satellite television
- DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Heated saltwater pool
- Terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
- Alfresco shower
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 5 minute drive to town of Kailua
- 30 minute drive to town of Waikiki
- 1.9 miles to Kailua District Park tennis court
- 3.2 miles to Klipper Golf Course
- 4.7 miles to Royal Hawaiian Golf Club5.1 miles to Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden
- 5.7 miles to Koolau Golf course
- 13.3 miles to downtown Honolulu
- Short walk to Kailua Beach
- 8 minute drive to Lanikai Beach
- 1 miles to Kalama Beach Park
- 2.1 miles to Kailua Beach Park
- 16.6 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 18.5 km to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- 30.2 km to Kalaeloa Airport (JRF)
- Maximum 14 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM