Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
3 br, 2 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: Monday to Saturday
King Size Bed , 2 Queen Bed
26 km to airport
2 km to beach
8 km to town
Alarm system, Alfresco dining, Barbecue, Dryer, Fully equipped kitchen, Garage, Lounging chairs, Terrace, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
The Falcon is a majestic luxury villa perched on the hills of Camps Bay and bordering the slopes of Cape Town’s iconic Table Mountain. A proud driveway leads up to the front entrance through which you will find a mirrored stairwell leading up to the main floor. You will be enchanted by the contemporary style and attention to detail found at every turn in this resplendent abode.
Large sliding doors open the length of the TV room, lounge and dining area to reveal the magnificent infinity swimming pool and deck. Plenty of outdoor lounge furniture is available. A gas barbeque sets the tone for lovely alfresco dining amid your palatial surroundings. You will also enjoy DSTV and Wi-Fi access during your stay at The Falcon. Housekeeping is included with your reservation.
The open plan living space is divided into a kitchen and dining area, as well as a lounge and TV room. The dining room seats eight at a large wooden table set against a backdrop of modern artwork and framed by the Camps Bay coastline in the distance. The kitchen is set behind the dining room and is a perfect space to create sumptuous meals. The lounge is styled in rich shades of grey which elegantly contrast against eye-catching pieces of art adorning the walls. Minimalist furnishings create a magnificent sense of space and high-end luxury.
The top floor features three seaward bedrooms. The second and third bedrooms have large sliding doors that reveal endless views of the coastline and crashing waves. A large balcony creates a seamless link between the bedrooms. The pièce de résistance is the master bedroom with king bed and vistas of the coastline and Twelve Apostles mountain range. A free standing oval bath beneath works of modern art evokes a sublime sense of rest and relaxation. Great panes of glass extend to the ceiling beyond the en-suite, open plan bathroom walls, highlighting the scenery.
Camps Bay is home to some of the trendiest places in Cape Town. The main drag, Victoria Road, is packed with funky restaurants and eclectic pubs on one side, and a palm-fringed beach on the other. While supermodels and rock stars are known to frolic around Camps Bay, it’s also great for families since the sandy beach is wide and flat. The glory of Cape Town awaits!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Open plan en-suite bathroom with shower and stand alone tub, Air conditioning, Television, Access to balcony, Sea view
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 3 with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Safe
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shared bathroom with Bedroom 2 with shower and tub, Air conditioning, Safe
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Washer & dryer
- Alarm system
- Garage (2 cars)
- Swimming pool
- Terrace with lounge area
- Alfresco dining
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (Monday - Saturday, excluding public holidays)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 8 km to Cape Town
- 15 km to Mowbray Golf Club
- 23.5 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 2.5 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 13 km to Sandy Bay
- 26 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Maximum 6 adults
- Children over 12 years welcome
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted (Upon Request)
- Rates may vary according to season and/or duration of stay. Please ask one of our Villa Specialist for more details.
Please note: villa is not suitable for children of all ages - please contact villa specialist for more details