Camps Bay, Cape Town, South Africa
4 br, 4 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: daily except Sundays & holidays
Double Bed, King Size Bed , 2 Queen Bed
26 km to airport
2 km to beach
8 km to town
Air-Conditioning, Alarm system, Balcony, Bar, Barbecue, Elevator, Fireplace , Fully equipped kitchen, Garage, Satellite television , Terrace, TV, Wi-Fi
Please note that there is construction near to this villa. Please enquire with one of our Villa Specialists for further details.
Hamaya is a gorgeously styled, double-story luxury holiday villa. Located along the quiet side streets of Camps Bay, this semi-detached, bijou villa will spoil guests with breathtaking views of the ocean. You will be enchanted by the modern style and attention to detail found at every turn in this resplendent abode.
Have a refreshing splash in the pristine infinity swimming pool with a spectacular vista of Cape Town’s iconic Table Mountain and the azure sea below. The terrace features a lounge area and a barbeque. Step onto the balcony and make the most of the fresh sea air. Perfect for the consummate entertainer, at Hamaya you will find a bar, satellite TV and Wi-Fi access. Housekeeping is included with your reservation.
The front door of Hamaya enters onto the ground floor, and the elevator takes guests up to the living room and kitchen area. A majestic, opaque, floating glass stairway draws the eye to this awe-inspiring level above. The open plan kitchen overlooks the dining and living rooms, which lead onto the sea facing balcony and swimming pool. Polished porcelain tiles line the floors and lead out to the balcony, creating a wonderful flow throughout this elegant property.
Four radiant bedrooms accommodate up to eight guests at Hamaya. All of the bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning. The master bedroom is also situated on the ground floor and boasts a gorgeous, four-post, wooden, king size bed. Access to the outdoors is a breeze!
Camps Bay is home to some of the trendiest places in Cape Town. The main drag, Victoria Road, is packed with funky restaurants and eclectic pubs on one side, and a palm-fringed beach on the other. While supermodels and rock stars are known to frolic around Camps Bay, it’s also great for families since the sandy beach is wide and flat. Practically positioned and beautifully furnished, Hamaya perfectly complements her sister property Hakue. Mirror imaged and completely private, Hamaya offers the very best of luxury, style and comfort. The glory of Cape Town awaits!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and jetted tub, Walk-in closet, Air conditioning, Partial sea view
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, En-suite bathroom with shower and tub
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Dining area with seating for 8
- Satellite TV
- Air conditioning
- Under floor heating
- Gas fireplace
- Alarm system
- Garage (2 cars)
- Swimming pool
- Terrace with lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
- Housekeeping (Monday - Saturday, excluding public holidays)
Extra Cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfers
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest:
- 8 km to Cape Town
- 15 km to Mowbray Golf Club
- 24 km to Royal Cape Golf Club
- 1.5 km to Camps Bay Beach
- 11 km to Sandy Bay
- 26 km to Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Maximum 8 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Social events permitted (Upon Request)
- Rates may vary according to season and/or duration of stay. Please ask one of our Villa Specialist for more details.