Seseh, Bali, Indonesia
7 br, 7 ba (7 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Chef, Housekeeper , Security Guard, Villa Assistant
7 King Size Bed
Air-Conditioning, Barbecue, Fully equipped kitchen, Pond, Safe, Sauna, Surround sound, Terrace, TV, Wi-Fi
Set in the middle of emerald green rice paddies, with views of your own golf course and the ocean in the distance, Villa Mandalay is a tranquil escape from the everyday. Tucked away in the small village of Munggu, the seven-bedroom private villa feels like your own exclusive five-star resort, but is still close to the beach, restaurants, local nightlife and other popular things to do in Bali.
Your stay at Villa Mandalay begins with a welcome drink and fruit basket, and includes the services of a chef, housekeeper, property manager and security personnel. Spend your trip enjoying Bali’s famously balmy weather on a lounge chair on the terrace, taking refreshing swims in the private pool, practicing your putt on your own (small-scale) golf course or trying out local specialties on the barbecue. In the evenings, watch the sunset from the open-air dining pavilion, surrounded by a water feature and beyond, the countryside. Inside, the villa has a bar and media room for entertaining and a Finnish-style sauna and Wi-Fi for quiet moments.
The views and luxurious style of Villa Mandalay make it the best place to stay in Bali. Inspired by traditional Indonesian estates, the property is laid out as a series of pavilions surrounding the stone-tiled pool, guaranteeing privacy. In the main pavilion, two built-in, open-sided sitting areas flank a large formal dining area and chic bar, while the mezzanine-level media room is tucked under a peaked ceiling for a more intimate feel. Throughout the villa, Indonesian paintings and statues make for intriguing focal points. Though chef service is included in your stay, the villa does have a fully equipped kitchen as well.
Each of the seven bedrooms at Villa Mandalay has a king bed, en-suite bathroom and air conditioning; the two master suites have private terraces, too. Like the main pavilion, the bedrooms use creamy stone, ironwood roofs and dark wood accents to create a serene, inviting feel. Many of the bedrooms feature large sliding glass doors that can be opened to let the scents of frangipani, calla lilies and more waft in on warm breezes from the garden.
During your stay, don’t miss classic Bali experiences like a stroll along the black sands of Seseh Beach, just under 2 miles from the villa, or a visit to the Tanah Lot Sea Temple, 8 miles away. (Other beaches in the Seseh area have breaks if you want to surf, or reefs that are beautiful for scuba diving.) Practice on the villa’s private golf course before heading off for a round at Nirwana Bali Golf Course, 8 miles away, and find world-class shopping and dining in Seminyak, 7 miles away. Also close by are the town of Pererenan, 1.5 miles away, and the Canggu Club, just over 4 miles away, featuring a fitness center and water park. The nearest airport is Ngurah Rai International, a 13-mile drive from Villa Mandalay.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please note that this Villa's pool is not heated.
- This villa makes a great bet for groups seeking oscillations of privacy and social time since it is divided into three separate pavilions.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Ceiling fan, Safe, Private Terrace, Air-Conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Television, Ceiling fan, Safe, Private Terrace, Air-Conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Safe, Air-Conditioning
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Safe, Air-Conditioning
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Safe, Air-Conditioning
- Bedroom 6: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan, Safe, Air-Conditioning
- Bedroom 7: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Safe, Air-Conditioning
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Media room
- Surround sound
- Bar area
- Telephone (local calls included)
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming Pool (not heated)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Terrace with lounge area
- Covered Terrace area
- View of Rice Fields
- Sun loungers
- Pitch and Putt Golf Course
- Pond and Gardens
STAFF & SERVICES
- Welcome drink and Fruit Basket
- Property manager
- Chef service
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- 2 Additional Beds are available upon request
- Activities and excursions
- Spa services
- 7-Seater car with driver available 8 hours a day for $25 per day + additional fuel costs
Points of Interest
- 2.5 km to Town of Pererenan
- 7.1 km to Canggu Club
- 11.4 km to Town of Seminyak
- 13 km to Tenah Lot Sea Temple
- 13 km to Nirwana Bali Golf Course
- 2.8 km to Seseh Beach
- 21.1 km to Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- Maximum 16 guests
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (Maximum of 250 people, upon request only)
- Additional bedding (upon request only, at extra cost)
- Check in: 3:00 P.M.
- Check out: 12:00 A.M.