Akumal, Riviera Maya, Mexico
4 br, 7 ba (4 Ensuite), Pool
7 night minimum stay
3 King Size Bed , 2 Queen Bed
10 minute drive to town
Air conditioned bedrooms, Atrium, Dryer, Hammock, Iron & ironing board , Rooftop balcony, Stereo System, Sunbathing area, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
Casa Rosa is a four-bedroom, seven-bathroom luxury residence located in a small town between Playa del Carmen and Tulum on the Yucatan Peninsula. In the heart of the Mayan Riviera, Akumal is famous, especially within the Mexican Caribbean, for its sublimely beautiful beaches and top tier services. ‘Akumal,’ in Mayan, means ‘Land of Turtles,’ and this area remains one of the favorite places for these charming marine animals to spawn.
Casa Rosa comes decked out for all your alfresco entertainment needs. Have a splash in the L-shaped swimming pool, just feet from the sparkling blue ocean waters. The outdoor lounging areas as well as the alfresco dining set all provide views of the bay. Take advantage of some well deserved downtime in the sun loungers or enjoy a gentle sway in the hammock. Or perhaps an evening cocktail on the rooftop patio? Indoors, you will find a media center with a sound system, a poker table and Wi-Fi access. Your reservation includes housekeeping.
This 7,000 square foot home features a designer kitchen with dramatic granite countertops, custom-made cabinetry and a complete line of state of the art appliances. The rectangular dining table seats twelve people around a custom Chechen wood table. Both the indoor living area and formal dining room provide a view of the swimming pool, especially useful for keeping a watchful eye on children.
Casa Rosa accommodates up to twelve fortunate guests with four bedrooms and an additional sofa bed. Three bedrooms include king beds, and the fourth has two queens. All of the bedrooms offer televisions and ceiling fans. The powder room features a unique onyx, free-standing, mood-lit sink and imported Italian Bisazza tiled walls.
Akumal is one of the most peaceful places in the Mayan Riviera—one protected shallow bay with a secluded beach and a nearby reef. What makes Akumal particularly fascinating for international visitors is its spectacular bay with clear waters and underground rivers. However you decide to spend your days in the therapeutic Mexican sun, you will be happy that you trusted your holiday to Luxury Retreats!
Copyright © Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- We recommend wearing water shoes at the beach due to the presence of rocks and coral.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Shower/bathtub combo, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone rain Shower, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Lounge area, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Television, Ceiling fan
- Additional Bedding: Sofa bed, Trundle bed, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Television, Ceiling fan, Wet bar
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Breakfast table
- Formal dining area
- Sound system
- Poker table
- Air conditioned bedrooms
- Iron and ironing board
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining
- Terrace with lounge area
- View of ocean
- Sun loungers
- Rooftop patio
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 10 minute drive to Akumal
- 40 km to Playa Del Carmen
- 1.5 hour drive to Cancun International Airport (CUN)
- Maximum 10 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Saturday to Saturday rental required
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM