Diamond Head, Oahu, Hawaii
3 br, 2 ba, Pool
7 night minimum stay
3 King Size Bed
12 mile to airport
22 mile to golf
4 mile to town
Hot Tub, Pool
Air-Conditioning, Alfresco dining, Alfresco shower, Barbecue, Ceiling fan, Coffee maker, Dishwasher , Ice maker, Parking, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi
Enjoy the same spectacular views as heiress Doris Duke at Seaside Hideaway. Set near Duke’s Shangri La between Waikiki and Kahala, the secluded villa overlooks some of the best surfing spots on Oahu’s South Shore. Bring a few carefully chosen friends to paradise, or use the charming, bungalow-style three-bedroom villa as a romantic getaway.
The view from Seaside Hideaway is everything you imagined Hawaii could be: thick tropical flora, swaying palms and turquoise waves. Take it all in from the sitting area and lounge chairs on the villa’s sunny terrace or the al-fresco dining area on the covered porch. There’s a pool and hot tub built into the rocks and an outdoor shower where you can rinse off after a swim, plus a barbecue where you can try out local flavors. To keep you comfortable and connected, the villa has both air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
A bright, airy ambience and exotic finds from around the world make the home inviting and intriguing. Wood floors, white trim, mullioned windows and built-in bookcases lend cottage charm, but varied textures and pops of color keep the style from being too sweet. In the high-ceilinged living room, for example, wicker sofas are set off by leaf-green throw pillows. The hue is picked up again by the chairs in the dining room, where a long wood table welcomes up to eight. There’s more wood to be found in the fully equipped kitchen, where beautifully grained cabinets surround a convenient island.
Each of the three bedrooms at Seaside Hideaway has a king bed, TV and ceiling fan. The master suite has an en-suite bathroom, gym equipment (that can be tucked away) and a private balcony with its own sitting area. The other two bedrooms have access to a shared hall bathroom.
Though Seaside Hideaway feels like your own private piece of Hawaii, it’s not far from some of the best beaches and sights on Oahu. Make the 1-mile drive to the lookout on Diamond Head to see for miles around, the 3-mile drive to the famous white sands of Waikiki Beach or the 4-mile drive to the shops and restaurants along Waikiki. Golfers won’t want to miss a round at the Royal Hawaiian Golf Course, about 22.5 miles away, or the Ko’olau Golf Club, about 25 miles away. At the end of your stay, catch your flight at Honolulu International Airport, 12 miles from the villa.
Copyright © 2015 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Please be careful on the steep stairs going down to the entrance of the villa.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Shared hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Shared hallway bathroom, Stand-alone rain shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom , Stand-alone rain shower, Stand-alone tub, Dual vanity, Fold-away gym equipment, Television, Ceiling fan, Private balcony, Outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Coffee maker
- Ice maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Toiletries included
- View of ocean
- Swimming Pool
- Hot tub
- Alfresco shower
- Alfresco dining
- Terrace with lounge area
STAFF & SERVICES
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Additional bedding
Points of Interest
- 1 mile to Diamond Head lookout
- 3.7 miles to Waikiki
- 22.4 miles to Royal Hawaiian Golf Course
- 24.9 miles to Ko'olau Golf Club
- 8 minute walk to Cromwell Beach and Diamond Head Beach
- 2.8 miles to Waikiki Beach
- 12 miles to Honolulu International Airport (HNL)
- Maximum 6 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Additional bedding (upon request only)
- Maximum utility use of 75$ per day
- Mandatory final cleaning fee
- Mandatory mid-week cleaning fee (two cleans per week, stays over 7 days will incur additonal cleaning fees)