Porto Cervo, Sardinia, Italy
4 br, 6.5 ba (4 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Housekeeper , Manager
2 Double Bed, Queen Bed, 2 Twin Bed
36 km to airport
4 km to beach
5 minute drive to town
Infinity Pool - Unheated
Barbecue, Dishwasher , Dryer, Electronic gate, Espresso machine, Parking, Sauna, TV, Washer, Wi-Fi, Wood Oven
The charm and natural beauty of old Sardinia meet modern Italian style at Villa Anna. Set on Pantogia Hill, just minutes from Porto Cervo, the new four-bedroom villa has spectacular views of Pevero Bay and equally stunning interiors. Make this luxury holiday rental the setting for a week of family time in the Mediterranean sun, or your destination for an intimate honeymoon by the sea.
Tucked into a landscape dotted with olive groves and native herbs, Villa Anna has something to delight each of the senses. Open the electronic gate and descend the quaint stone drive, then step between the low, red-roofed buildings to an expansive terrace with an infinity pool and lounge chairs overlooking the sea. There’s a secluded terrace with a sitting area for lazy afternoons, and a covered exercise area for more active ones. Take advantage of the location and prepare local specialties at the outdoor kitchen or enjoy one prepared by your chef, which has everything from a barbecue to a wood-fired pizza oven. If you’ve come to Italy to simply relax, the villa’s relaxation room with massage table and sauna make it easy.
Whitewashed walls, organic shapes and textures, and a touch of whimsy give Villa Anna a breezy yet sophisticated feel. Slide open the huge glass doors in the living room to connect the space to the outdoor dining area and enjoy the breeze while stretching out on the weathered lounge or one of the tailored, tufted white sofas. Mirrored coffee tables add a hint of glam, and a mermaid sculpture over the fireplace is a playful touch. Enjoy a view of the sea with your meal at the farmhouse-style dining table, and find everything you need at your disposal in the fully equipped modern kitchen.
En-suite bathrooms and relaxed decor make each of the bedrooms at Villa Anna a private retreat. The master suite has a queen bed, fireplace and balcony; two bedrooms have double beds and one bedroom, perfect for kids, has two twin beds and a terrace. Trompe l’oeil paintings, mirrored nightstands and exposed ceiling beams add charm and character to the bedrooms, while intricate tile and stonework give the bathrooms spa-worthy appeal.
Though Villa Anna feels like its own world, it’s just 5 minutes from the bustling seaside resort town of Porto Cervo. Plan to spend a morning or two at Phi Beach, about 2.5 miles away, and take time to explore the historic town of Olbia, a 30-minute drive from the villa. At the end of your holiday, catch a flight back to the real world from Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 22.5 miles from Villa Anna.
Copyright © 2016 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- This property comprises many stairs and may be unsuitable for guests with mobility issues.
- An additional sleeping room with a sofa bed can be accessed through a French door in Bedroom 4.
- International channels are only available on the living room television.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Bidet, Fireplace, Vanity, Balcony
- Bedroom 2: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television
- Bedroom 3: Double size bed, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Television
- Bedroom 4: 2 Twin size beds, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Terrace
- Additional Bedding: 2 Twin size beds, Private hallway bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Televison
- Additional Bedding: Sofa bed, Ensuite bathroom, Stand-alone shower, Bidet, Television, Terrace, connected to bedroom 4
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Espresso machine
- Ice maker
- Kitchen television
- Formal dining area
- Decorative Fireplace
- Air conditioning
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Relaxation room
- Massage table
- Electronic Gate
- Infinity pool
- Wood fired pizza oven
- Ice maker
STAFF & SERVICES
- Chef service
- Housekeeping - 6 hours a day, 6 days a week
- Property manager
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
Points of Interest
- 5 minute drive to Porto Cervo Center
- 30 minute drive to Historic town of Olbia
- 3.9 km to Phi Beach
- 36.2 km to Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport (OLB)
- Maximum 14 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets considered upon request
- Children welcome
- Check in: 5:00PM
- Check out: 10:00AM