Sapodilla Bay, Turks and Caicos, Caribbean
1 br, 1.5 ba (1 Ensuite)
7 night minimum stay
Maid service: mid-week
King Size Bed
Air-Conditioning, Breakfast bar, Fully equipped kitchen, Lounging chairs, TV, Wi-Fi
Holiday Exclusive – From February 11th to 18th, 2017 and March 4th to 11th, 2017, this villa & travel dates have been reserved for our guests! You won't find availability for those dates anywhere else - inquire today for more information!
Soft sand, warm water and just enough room for the two of you—what could be more romantic than a getaway to Villa Capril? Tucked into a crescent of beach on Sapodilla Bay and beautifully appointed with Carrara marble, the one-bedroom villa is like your own private resort. Thanks to a location just minutes from the airport, you’ll have your toes in the sand before you know it.
Villa Capril has everything you need to take full advantage of its spectacular location, from lounge chairs and paddleboards to kayaks. Spend the day sunbathing on the terrace next to your private pool, then cook up local seafood on the barbecue and watch the waves as you enjoy a meal at the al-fresco dining area. Set the mood with an iPad and Bluetooth speaker, and stay connected and comfortable with Wi-Fi and air conditioning.
Inside, the villa is simple yet luxurious, covered in a generous amount of soft white Carrara marble. Even one wall of the living room is enlivened by the texture of marble, with a turquoise ikat-print chair playing off the pattern of the stone. The fully equipped kitchen is all sleek stainless steel, espresso-toned cabinets and waterfall countertops, and a breakfast bar with just two stools makes each meal an intimate occasion.
The bedroom suite at Villa Capril occupies the entire second story, stretching out under a Balinese-style peaked wood ceiling. The king bed faces a pair of wall-to-wall sliding glass doors that open to a balcony overlooking the beach. Set on its own marble platform, a stand-alone bathtub invites you to stay and soak awhile.
From the villa’s beachfront setting on Sapodilla Bay, it’s 6 miles to the dining and nightlife at Turtle Cove, 6.5 miles to the courts at Turks and Caicos Islands Tennis Club and 9.5 miles to the natural wonders of Princess Alexandra National Park. When it’s time to leave, plan on a 4.5-mile trip to Providenciales International Airport.
Copyright © 2015 Luxury Retreats. All rights reserved.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
• Air conditioning is metered to encourage thoughtful use with doors and windows closed. Guests are responsible for any usage over the $200 allocation.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone bathtub, Television, Private balcony with outdoor furniture
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Washing and drying machine
- Formal dining area
- Cable Television
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Swimming Pool
- Alfresco dining with seating for 4
- Terrace with lounge area
- View of Ocean and Sapodilla Bay
- Sun loungers
- Paddle Board
- Bluetooth speaker
STAFF & SERVICES
- Mid-week Housekeeping
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Air Conditioning usage over initial allocation
Points of Interest
- 10.5 km to Turks and Caicos Islands Tennis Club
- 15.3 km to Princess Alexandra National Park
- 9.7 km to Turtle Cove
- Beachfront to Sapodilla Bay Beach
- 7.5 km to Providenciales International Airport
- Maximum 2 guests, 2 additional guests may be permitted at extra cost
- Non-smoking villa
- Air Conditioning usage over initial allocation will be at an extra cost
- Damage and liability waiver to be signed upon check-in
- Kayak and Paddleboard waiver to be signed upon check-in
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Additional bedding available (upon request only)
- Check in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 11:00AM